I was hoping to get some help with these questions tonight...
1. (TCO 1) The head of the IT group in a company is often called the chief information officer (CIO) or chief technology officer (CTO). Should the CIO or CTO report to the company president, to the finance department (where many of the information systems are used), or to someone or somewhere else? Why does it matter? (Points : 24)
2. (TCO 3) List and explain 5–6 major activities in the project management life cycle. (Points : 22)
3. (TCO 5) Please explain the meaning of a balanced DFD. What are its main principles? (Points : 22)
4. (TCO 7) What is decomposition, and why is it needed? What is the tool used to depict the decomposition of a system? (Points : 22)
5. (TCO 9) What attributes would you have in a table to describe an entity called BOOK? What would you use as the primary key? What would be the relationship between AUTHOR and BOOK? Assume that a book can only be written by one author. (Points : 22)
6. (TCO 11) Please prove that the quality assurance is an important part of the application development. (Points : 22)
7. (TCO 13) What are some benefits and potential problems in using an abrupt cut-over conversion and in using a parallel conversion strategy? (Points : 22)
12. (TCO 6) Which name of the data flow is invalid on a physical DFD? (Points : 4)
Date-of-Birth Gender Student-Info Major
In about a hour and a half.
Not really, it's timed.
okay... thanks anyway.
Thanks that would be great. I have about hour left.
Yeah for sure. Thanks!!!
Victor was robbed and beaten by a man wearing a rubber