David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

Networking - Senario

Attached is a document. It is in regards XXXXX XXXXX a network at a new location of a company. http://wikisend.com/download/291790/Senario.pdf

Due 8/31/13

Do the answers require references as well?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, they only need to be answered with specifics.

Ok thanks. I will start work on it.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey David,

Do you also write papers on network technologies? More specifically on IPv4 and IPv6?

Yes, I have produced reports on both subjects many times. If you need assistance with a report for either subject matter, just post a question and request me and I will review it and respond.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok will you be able to complete it before 8/31/13 as well?

That would depend upon the length and content of the second question. Please provide me with more information about the second project and I will review it and let you know if I can complete it by then.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In this activity you have been selected by your organization to research a network communication technology. Your supervisor has made it very clear that they do not want your opinion. They want you to research the technology and provide them with the best information available in making implementation decisions. Your task is to develop a professional research paper to submit to your organization.

Subject is:

Comparing IPv4 to IPv6

10 pages due 8/31/13@ 4:00pm

Yes, I have written on that subject however, I am not sure if I will have time in my schedule to complete it unless the deadline can be extended.

Thanks,

David.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.