ehabtutor
ehabtutor, MBA
Experience:  Software Engineer,business minor,Attending my MBA,Software company owner with 5+ y exp in management
13535664

Microsoft Server SQL database queries.

Customer Question

Microsoft Server SQL database queries. I need someone to help me create 20 queries for my database within 8 hours. I will be testing the queries in MS server management studio. They are quite easy, but I do not have the time to go through the educational materials to complete them this evening. The queries are being written for 3 tables and their inserts. Tables include tblStores, tblJobTitle, tblEmployee. The tables in question do not have many columns, this is a very small database. Code will be provided after acceptance. Queries needed include:

1) Write one SQL query that Selects all the columns in all three tables and JOINs the three tables in the database you created and uses BETWEEN to filter record selection. Use Date of Birth to filter data.

2) Write one SQL query that Selects all the columns in all three tables and JOINs the three tables in the database you created and uses BETWEEN to filter record selection. Use No. of Exemptions to filter data.

3) Write one SQL query that Selects all the columns in all three tables and JOINs the three tables in the database you created and uses LIKE to restrict record selection (a wild card is required to receive full credit). Use Job ID to filter data.

4) Write one SQL query that Selects all the columns in all three tables and JOINs the three tables in the database you created and uses LIKE to filter record selection (a wild card is require to receive full credit). Use City to filter data.

5) Write one SQL query that Selects all the columns in all three tables and JOINs the three tables in the database you created and uses an expression (>, =, <=) to restrict record selection. Use Age to filter data. Add an ORDER BY clause and order the results by the Last Name.

6) Write one SQL query that uses the UNION JOIN of the two of the tables to produce a third table. (Note: Output should have at least 2 columns from each table to receive full credit)

7) Write one SQL query to display employees’ last names and the Job Title and GROUP Job Title

8) Write one SQL query to display employees’ last names and their ages and GROUP BY No. of Exemptions.

9) Write one SQL query to display employees’ last names and their ages and GROUP BY ages in their Job Title.

10) Write one SQL query to display employees’ last names and their job classification and GROUP BY age in Job classification, grouped into Gender.

11) Write one SQL Query to JOIN all three tables and select all the data from the tables.

12) Write one SQL Query to Increase all employees’ salaries with the selected Job Title by 3.75%. (You select the EEO-Classification of your choice.)

13) Assignment Request: Write one SQL Query to Increase all employees’ salaries by 10.57%.

14) Write one SQL Query to Calculate the average No. of Exemptions for all employees. (Output shows Alias)

15) Write one SQL Query to Calculate the average Age for all employees. (Output shows Alias)

16) Write one SQL Query to Calculate the maximum salaries for employees by Job Classification. (Output shows Alias)

17) Write one SQL Query to Calculate the maximum salary for all employees. (Output shows Alias)

18) Write one SQL Query to Calculate the minimum salaries for Employees by Job Title. (Output shows Alias)

19) Write one SQL Query to Calculate the minimum salary for all employees. (Output shows Alias)

20) Write one SQL Query to Count all employees by Age and Gender. (Output shows Alias)

Category: Homework
Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Hi

It would be my pleasure to assist you on this.

however the price you allocated for the question is too low for the amount of work needed.

So are you willing to increase the question value or maybe add a bonus of 30$ after you get all your 20 queries done and you are satisfied with the answer.

I will also need the database script in order to be able to test all those queries and send you 100% working queries.

Let me know if you agree on this. and to send me the script file go to www.wikisend.com and upload the script file there. you will then be given a download link, copy it and paste it here.

regards,
ehab tutor
Expert:  Susan Athena replied 1 year ago.
Hi. If an answer would still be helpful to you, please provide the database creation script.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Susan,

I no longer need assistance with 1-5, these are complete. The rest however still stand. Please respond asap. I will monitor my email for your reply for the next 24 hours. I was unable to post the tables and inserts here, I keep getting a server error from Justanswer instead. I will post a link to download the txt document momentarily. I'm not sure if you even need the inserts to write the queries really unless you wanted to test them, but I included them.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/?d94032xovmzomz8

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.

My Name isXXXXX responded to you 2 days ago prior to Susan.
It would be my pleasure to assist you on this, if you don't mind.

So Basically you need questions from 6 to 20, right?

When do you need these done? Is tonight suitable?

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Ehab,

I did see this, but the price was a bit high.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Ok i will do it for the listed price.

I will leave it to you if you want to add a bonus or not.

And you already finished 5 out of them.

I would be pleasured to help you on this and you can always seek my help on any database or programming related questions.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, that works for me. Thank you for the price drop. Smile

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will start working on them and send you the answers tonight as promised. Maybe Earlier.

You will be notified by email once i post here.

Have a nice day

Ehab Tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much!

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome

Ehab Tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to let you know I am going to sleep now. I will check back in a couple hours though.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
ok

have nice dreams.

I will post them as soon as i am done.

best regards,
ehab tutor
Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ehabtutor, MBA
Experience: Software Engineer,business minor,Attending my MBA,Software company owner with 5+ y exp in management
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I am at work at the moment, but when I get home this evening and test them I will be sure to leave you feedback and a bonus.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Sure.

I will await your reply in case you need any further assistance.

If you need my help at any time. Just post a question starting "To Ehab Tutor" and i will be at your help

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks a lot! You will be hearing from me this evening. Laughing

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Where you able to check the answers?

I didn't hear back from you

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, sorry I got sidetracked after I work. I am taking a look now I will pay shortly!

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Sure thing.

Let me know if you need any further help.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Did it give you the 45 + the 15$ bonus? I didn't think I had that much added to my account, and it didn't prompt me to add additional funds.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It looks like it did in my transaction history, just checking though.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
yeah i think the question initially had 43$ allocated and you added 15$ as a bonus.

Thank you very much.

I will await your next question. Just remember to begin it with "**** To Ehab Tutor Only ****" and i will be at your help

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, will do! Thank you very much!!!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

By the way, I will most likely be posting something for you tomorrow that will be due on Monday. Just a heads up!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Sure.

Ready to go.

So Remember to add "*** To Ehab Tutor Only ***" at the beginning of the question to address the question to me.

regards,
ehab tutor