Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have 2 powerpoint assignments that are due by 10pm. Do you

Customer Question

I have 2 powerpoint assignments that are due by 10pm. Do you have time to help me?
Category: Homework
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for asking. Let me know what question you need help with. You may upload the question document at wikisend.com and post file download link here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Application 1

The Web presents an overwhelming variety of content and applications. Many popular Web sites support social software that allows users to interact and share data. There are several types of social software, such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter.

Perform the following tasks:

• Research the uses of social software and social networking.

• Create a PowerPoint presentation to illustrate what you found of interest regarding the use of social software and social networking sites.

• Identify the social networking sites you visited.

• Describe the features of two downloadable programs that let you create your own social networking site.

• Describe the functionality provided by typical social software and any novel uses you found.

Submit your answers in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation of 10–12 slides. The presentation should be well organized and grammatically correct, with complete sentences that are free of spelling errors. The presentation should also conform to the APA style.

Application 2

People use computers to solve different types of problems, such as calculating taxes and analyzing human speech patterns. Some problems, such as finding efficient travel routes, are difficult to solve even with the fastest computers. Many organizations use a collection, or grid, of computers to handle computationally intensive problems, such as protein folding, economic forecasting, and seismic analysis.

Cloud computing is a technique of providing hardware or software to users over the Internet. As the computational power of the Web increases, many people believe that the next generation of Web applications, commonly called Web 3.0, will understand context and meaning and will respond to a query like "Find me a good place to eat" by considering your preferences and location.

• To prepare for this Application, research the Internet to find information on grid computing, cloud computing, and Web 3.0. You can use the Search Bar at the end of the Application to look for references to assist you.

Create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation containing 10–12 slides answering the following questions:

• Explain grid computing and cloud computing.

• Summarize their advantages to businesses.

• Estimate how widely grid computing and cloud computing are being used today.

• Provide best predictions for the future use of grid and cloud computing.

• Define Web 3.0.

• What do you think will be the most useful or interesting uses of Web 3.0?

The presentation should be well organized and grammatically correct, with complete sentences that are free of spelling errors. The presentation should also conform to the APA style.

Search with: grid computing, cloud computing, and Web 3.0

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
I'll opt out and open your question other experts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thank you

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
No problem