Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Former straight A Student - Now Mom
Experience:  Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship

Short answer (34 points): Consult a Legal Dictionary and Nutshell

Short answer (34 points): Consult a Legal Dictionary and Nutshell to provide definitions for the following terms.

Actus Reus

Affirmative Defense

General Intent

Inchoate Crimes

Infamous Crimes

Malum in Se

Malum Prohibitum

Mens Rea

M’Naghton Test

Model Penal Code (M.P.C.)

Specific Intent

Transferred Intent

Long Answer (16 points):

1) List and describe each of the four purposes of punishment. Provide examples to enhance your descriptions.

2) The 8th Amendment of the United States Constitution protects individuals against cruel and unusual punishment. As you know, the Bill of Rights provides the bare minimum of protections for the individual against the government. State Constitutions can provide even greater protections. Does your state constitution provide for protection against cruel and unusual punishment? If so, what is it? Provide Section/Article and language.

Can you tell me the length of the short and long answers? What is the word or page count/minimum?

Do these require citations? If yes, then what form (APA, MLA, Chicago, Blue Book, etc.)?

By when do you need these?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

short answers: not too long. just enough that the answer is well covered.

Each of the long answers give 8 points so I would suggest that it should have at least 8 good points per questions in the answer.

No citations are required.

I would need it by Thursday if possible

Thank you for your reply, I can help you with this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

perfect thanks!

I forgot to ask, what is the state constitution you are using for Long Answer, question 2? Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I unfortunatly don't see it listed. Let's take CA?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.