Norman M.
Norman M., Author, Lecturer, Trainer and Psychotherapist
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered

I would need that in two weeks. Pick one of the following

I would need that in two weeks.

Pick one of the following hypothetical situations and draft a victim impact statement. This statement is designed to influence the court's decision in sentencing the perpetrator by providing additional variables for consideration from a victim's perspective. When writing your victim impact statement, be sure to include an overview relating to the perpetrator's background, your hypothetical family circumstances, and the overall societal consequences of the criminal behavior.

Remember to use strong topical sentences to begin paragraphs and establish a recognizable theme. Support the theme with the middle paragraphs and then close the statement with a summarization.

A. You are the parent of a 14 year old son, who was the victim of sexual assault and was also severely physically beaten. As a result of the incident, he has limited brain damage.

B. Your sister was married to a physically and emotionally abusive man for 5 years. In his last outbreak of violence, he shot and killed your sister.

C. Your significant other (e.g., husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend), was kidnapped from a parking lot on the way home. The kidnapper raped your significant other and dropped your significant other off on the highway. As a result, your loved one suffers from extreme anxiety, and your relationship has severely deteriorated.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please continue looking!

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Hello, I´m Norman, a psychotherapist withs some reasonable experience of issues similar to the hypothetical ones you have described, and how to present these in a legal situation. I think I would be able to provide what you are requesting.. Would you like me to do so?

Oh, by the way, in which country´s jurisdiction would this case be likely to be heard?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please! Sounds good.

Just federal law (US) very general not a certain state specific only if it is written in the task.

Great. Do you have any preference on which scenario you wish to use?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

which ever case you feel most comfortable to answer it.

Ok - I´ll get started today!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Experience: ADHP(NC), DHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered