Norman M.
Norman M., Author, Lecturer, Trainer and Psychotherapist
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered
14727623

I would need that in two weeks. Pick one of the following

I would need that in two weeks.

Pick one of the following hypothetical situations and draft a victim impact statement. This statement is designed to influence the court's decision in sentencing the perpetrator by providing additional variables for consideration from a victim's perspective. When writing your victim impact statement, be sure to include an overview relating to the perpetrator's background, your hypothetical family circumstances, and the overall societal consequences of the criminal behavior.

Remember to use strong topical sentences to begin paragraphs and establish a recognizable theme. Support the theme with the middle paragraphs and then close the statement with a summarization.

A. You are the parent of a 14 year old son, who was the victim of sexual assault and was also severely physically beaten. As a result of the incident, he has limited brain damage.

B. Your sister was married to a physically and emotionally abusive man for 5 years. In his last outbreak of violence, he shot and killed your sister.

C. Your significant other (e.g., husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend), was kidnapped from a parking lot on the way home. The kidnapper raped your significant other and dropped your significant other off on the highway. As a result, your loved one suffers from extreme anxiety, and your relationship has severely deteriorated.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 12 months ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

yes please continue looking!

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Norman M. replied 12 months ago.
Hello, I´m Norman, a psychotherapist withs some reasonable experience of issues similar to the hypothetical ones you have described, and how to present these in a legal situation. I think I would be able to provide what you are requesting.. Would you like me to do so?

Oh, by the way, in which country´s jurisdiction would this case be likely to be heard?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

yes please! Sounds good.

Just federal law (US) very general not a certain state specific only if it is written in the task.

Great. Do you have any preference on which scenario you wish to use?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

which ever case you feel most comfortable to answer it.

Ok - I´ll get started today!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Experience: ADHP(NC), DHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered