Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher

I need help ASAP!!Please .I can take my semester exam right

I need help ASAP!!Please .I can take my semester exam right now online. The exam is for Criminal Law,Criminal Investigation and Criminal Procedures. 10 MULTIPLE CHOICE questions each. The school is giving me 3 hours to take the test online. I only can get three wrong per exam to pass. Can I have anybody attention?

Hi - The questions usually change but I have previously taken and passed all 3. I can assist.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hey let me know when you ready fivestarlaw. i didnt unlock the exam yet. I have three hours and do you want me to upload them to media fire?

Yes please upload to mediafire now
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks im doing it now...

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that's the first set. criminal law

Hi Leonard –

Here are my answers for the criminal law exam:

I have not yet received the next 2 exams
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I open up the link but nothing is highlighted to show the answers. im not on my cell phone today.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

you get my last message because I cant get the answer for the first exam. they wasn't highlighted.

The link is working for me. Try this:

Attachment: 2013-08-24_190000_criminal_law_exam.docx

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks that one worked and here is the last one.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

congrats!!!!!!! we passed you the bomb as always yesssssss

Hi Leonard,

I'm just checking in with you to see how things are going.

I'm here if you need any assistance

Best regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hey ellan. when you get a chance take a look at my new post i put up and let me know if you can help we out with that assignment.

Hi Leonard,

I am not certain that I could do a good job AND it would take me a very long time to complete. You are probably better off with another expert. Thank you for giving me the opportuity to take a look.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Good Morning Ellen,

I hope all has been well. A friend of minds wanted me to ask you how much would you charge them to do six online multi choice exams 20 questions each. The subject is Policing from ashworth college. Let me know. Are you good in that subject? Enjoy your day :)

Good Morning Leonard,

Thank you so much for the referral. I very familiar with that course. We have a new program where I can work off-site which would probably work well for your friend. Your friend would need to send me a question and I would then send him an offer with my private contact information. As far as the cost, he could send a question to me for the minimum and then I think $30 per exam would be fair.

I look forward to hearing from you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you, I have all his information. Whateva you need me to do right now let me know. Im not familiar with the new system but if you guide me I should be fine. Let me know I'm ready whenever you are. You can send the offer to me so I can make sure you get paid :)

Thank you. You will need to open a new question page. Start the question with: For FiveStarLaw