LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Hello LogicPro: I need help with some of my assignments.

Customer Question

Hello LogicPro:

I need help with some of my assignments. I would like to send some files to you that pertain to the assignment. How can I do that? Thank you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Welcome back and thank you for asking me.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to and post download link here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here is the assignment: 2.docx

Here are the zipfiles for the first part:

Please let me know if you need anything else

I basically need to write a Java program (two of them) with the instructions that are attached. I'll need this by 8-24-13 1pm. Thank you

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
I will review and reply you ASAP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi LogicPro,

I was just wondering if there has been any progress regarding my assignment? I don't need it until 1pm today, I was just checking in. Thanks!

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.

ok. Meantime please review previous answer provided at:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi LogicPro:

Do you have my assignment ready? I went ahead and rated your last work that you did for me. Thanks.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi ProLogic, thanks for the java program you provided. I also had another one that I submitted within this question that was not done. Here it is again:

Write a class to represent a circle. This class has one attribute representing the radius of the circle. It has
methods returning the perimeter and the area of the circle. Write another class that inherits from the circle
class to represent a cylinder. A cylinder class has a circle as its base. It also has another attribute—its length.
It has two methods calculating and returning its area and volume. You also need to write a test class.
Now, rewrite the cylinder class using composition instead of inheritance

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Post this as a new question with suitable price using only "For logicpro only" as question text after rating this answer. once I reply on that page, you can copy paste the question
Goto following link
to create the question under my profile