John, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelors Degree
27270878

This project focuses on demonstrating your understanding of

Customer Question

This project focuses on demonstrating your understanding of classes and objects. Before attempting this project, be sure you have completed all of the reading assignments listed in the syllabus to date, participated in the weekly conferences, and thoroughly understand the examples throughout the chapters. The project requirements include:

Design and implement a stringed musical instrument class using the following guidelines:

1.Data fields for your instrument should include number of strings, an array of string names representing string names (e.g. E,A,D,G), and boolean fields to determine if the instrument is tuned, and if the instrument is currently playing. You are welcome to add additional data fields if you like.
2. A constructor method that set the tuned and currently playing fields to false.
3.Other methods 1) to tune the instrument, 2) to start the instrument playing, and 3) to stop the instrument from playing.
4.Other methods as you see fit (Add at least one unique method).
Create a UML class diagram using a diagram tool (e.g. PPT, Visio) of your choice. Prepare the diagrams and place them in a word document along with a brief description of each of your classes.

Create a Java class for your instrument. Be sure that your code matches your design specifications and some minimal functionality is included. For example, if you called the violin.play() method, you should at least print that the violin is playing. Similar functionality should be supplied when you stop playing, tune or call any of your methods. For example:

public void playviolin() {
System.out.println("The violin is now playing.");
}

Write the output from your Instrument class methods to a text file that a user entered from the command line arguments (e.g. java Mynamep3tst myfilename.txt). This allows your program to accept filenames from the user via a command line argument.

Finally, create a Java test class that simulates using your instrument class. In your test class be you should at a minimum: a) Construct 10 instances of your instrument, b) tune your instruments, c) Start playing your instrument, d) Call your unique method, and e) Stop playing your instruments. (Hint: Arrays and Loops will make your job easier and result in more efficient code!)

Your programs should compile and run without errors.

Be sure to test your program carefully. Provide a list of comprehensive test cases used to validate your application and include these test cases in your word document containing your UML diagrams and descriptions. Similar to Project 1, your test data can be shown in a table that includes input data, expected output, actual output and pass/fail results from the test.
Category: Homework
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

thanks for your question

i will help you to do this

when do you need this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need this in a couple of hours... also forgot to add the following:

Your deliverables include a Java instrument file, Java test file and a Word document. The Java instrument file should be named Instrument.java. The Java test file should be named Yournamep3test.java. Your word document should include your test table, and UML diagrams and descriptions and be named Yournamep3.doc. Your completed assignment should be submitted to your Project 3 assignment area no later than the due date listed in the syllabus

LoamanNelsonp3.doc LoamanNelson3test.java

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

can you wait more
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How long are we talking?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

within 3 hrs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Also, do I have to worry about your answer already being on the internet somewhere?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

don't worry ,i will give you my answer to this question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Much oblidge... and for the record, i've struggled in this class quite a bit, so if it has a "few" mistakes... I'm good with it.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

do you have the files

if you have, upload them through www.wikisend.com
and send me the Download link or File ID
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No files, i was talking about previous assignments. whatever you create, i'll submit... thanks

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

first i will do this
after that i will check those, is it ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no need... those assignments have been turned in. i avg'd 80's Just take care of this one project and we're good. Thank you John

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

ok check after 2 and half hrs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Will i get an email from you?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

you will get within 2 and half hrs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thanks

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

which compiler you are using
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Netbeans

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

ok then
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

how do I access the files?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir could you email the files to this email address.. I'm on a network, that wont allow me to access the GETT site

XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Thanks

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir, request you send the two files to the below address

XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'll see what I can do. I'm military and restricted from certain sites :(

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok will the files stay there until i access them?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

im still trying to access it. had to reimage my personal laptop. hoping to be able to pull the assignment off the website this evening

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok will do

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!