Raj
Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry
16752232

I need this done in Pseudo code (and Visual logic if possible) Click

I need this done in Pseudo code (and Visual logic if possible)

Click the link above to submit your assignment.

Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.

Due Week 5 and worth 210 points

Chocolate Delights Candy Company manufactures several types of candy.

Design a flowchart using Visual Logic for the following:

A program that accepts a candy name (for example, “ chocolate-covered blueberries”), price per pound, and number of pounds sold in the average month, and displays the item’s data only if it is a best-selling item. Best-selling items are those that sell more than 2,000 pounds per month.
A program that accepts candy data continuously until a sentinel value is entered and displays a list of high-priced, best-selling items. High-priced items are those that sell for $10 per pound or more.
Identify outcomes in Visual Logic the lowest-selling items (those that sell 200 pounds or less). This way, owners can decide if they want to put those items on sale, lower their price, discontinue the item, etc.
Identify outcomes in Visual Logic the items that generate the most income. In other words, multiply the price per pound times the number of pounds sold per month, and list items that generate $6,000 or more per month.

Note: The Visual Logic program that you create must be fully functional in order for you to get full credit. If you want to include a short write-up to explain your logic further, you may do so in order to receive additional credit. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:

Demonstrate the use of algorithms and pseudocoding to the problem-solving process.
Distinguish among the basic types, steps, and properties of programming.
Apply the techniques of functional decomposition, modularization techniques, and debugging strategies into program design.
Describe the features and fundamental data structures of programming design.
Select and create the appropriate conditional and iteration constructs for a given programming task.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in computer programming design.
Write clearly and concisely about computer programming design topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.

Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skill. Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
Hi There,

I will be helping you with the requirement.
Can you please specify the deadline for the project?
You need Pseudocode or Visual Logic file or both?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need this today, it was due two weeks ago, I can wait a day. and I need it in both Pseudocode and Visual Logic for maximum points, but can submit as Pseudocode only for less points.

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
So you need pseudocode and visual logic both for candy case right?
If answer is yes the requirement is more as compared to the cost of the Question.

I am sending an underprice report indicating the new cost of the Question based on effort required.

And also the visual logic diagram I will be making using my VSing file will be displayed in your visual logic software as Duplicate copy because I was the orignal creator of the file.

Is that fine with you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How much more is it costing me to complete?

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
I have sent the underprice report for $70 including the amount you have already paid.
So you just have to add $15 more
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok can I have this back today at that price?

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
Yes I will submit the requirement by today at that price.

Also Confirm me you need Pseudocode and visual logic diagram for the following right:

All in a single Pseudocode and a single visual logic file right??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes this is correct.

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will provide the solution before midnight today.
You can add the remaining amount(i.e. difference amount of $15) as Bonus when I provide you the solution after rating my answer.
Is that fine with you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes sir.

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
Ok Than I have started working on the solution.
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
Can you please specify your timezone and no of hrs. Left before midnight?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am in eastern time zone and we have 3 hours to Midnight.

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
Ok got it.
Am working and it will be ready by then
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
UPDATE:

Pseudocode is ready.
Now Working on Visual Logic File.
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
UPDATE:

Almost all part of Visual logic files are ready as well.
Will be posting them after testing in about 30 min from now.

Also since I have made the Visual logic flowchart using my VSIng key so when you will open, it will display an Multi Author Warning in the Background.

Is that fine with you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thats fine

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
UPDATE:

All solution files are ready and I have completed testing them.
Am uploading now and will be posting in next 10 min. so if possible please stay online.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no problem

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
I have placed all the 4 pseudocodes into same word file which can be found one after another in the order of the specification's requirement.

I will be uploading the requirement flowchart made in visual logic in order based on the requirement and they are named accordingly. For eg. Pseudocode 1 and Part 1 reffers to 1st Requirement and so on...

Please use the link below to download the MS Word file containing all 4 Pseudocodes:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Please use the link below to download Visual Logic Flowchart for 1st Requirement (Part 1.vls):
http://www.mediafire.com/?d7esry3rbrsg776

Please use the link below to download Visual Logic Flowchart for 2nd Requirement (Part 2.vls):
http://www.mediafire.com/?7rvlleexbd3ty7k

Please use the link below to download Visual Logic Flowchart for 3rd Requirement (Part 3.vls):
http://www.mediafire.com/?73y3s65a2b0zecq

Please use the link below to download Visual Logic Flowchart for 4th Requirement (Part 4.vls):
http://www.mediafire.com/?1we97i5emf5mew7

If you face any difficulty than feel free to ask for help.

If the solution file is satisfactory than Please don't forget to RATE the Answer.
It will hardly take few seconds to RATE my Answer

Also don't forget to add the BONUS as TIP after Rating my Answer as we Agreed.

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Raj, Engineer
Experience: 4 + Experiance in IT Industry