Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson, Teacher
Experience:  20 + years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author

Jean sweatland the woman with too many hatsJean sweat land

Jean sweatland the woman with too many hats Jean sweat land never expected that she would one day have so many different hats to wear. But now, in her early forties, when jean comes from her full-time job as a nurse and takes off her nurse’s cap, it seems through her day has barely started. With two teenage children living at home, jean next must put on her mother’s hat and enforce household rule, dispense advice, help with homework or just provide a shoulder to cry on. Before her husband comes home from his job, jean has to pop on her chef’s hat and get dinner started, the mind’s cap will come out later, when jean does the family’s laundry and cleans the bathrooms. As if all this weren’t enough, the responsibility has fallen to jean for looking after her aging mother as well. Two or three evenings a week jean slips on daughter’s hat and makes the trip across town to her mother’s house, where she spends an hour or so paying bills, restocking the cupboards, and helping with other household chores. Jean loves her family and she tries very hard to be the mother, wife, and daughter that they all need her to be-but the conflicting demands on her time are stressful and often recent months jean has increasingly found herself wondering what because of her own wants and needs, and she has begun Asking herself hard questions about the direction her life is headed. 1-how typical is the sweet land family structure? In what ways is jean’s situation typical of women her age? Answer 2-what would be your best guess as to jean sweet land’s parenting style, and why do you think so? Answer 3-describe the stage of social development that jean sweet land’s adolescent children are most likely experiencing in what ways might their own development be influencing jean’s? Answer 4-if you were jean’s physician, how would you explain to her the change that might be occurring in her aging mother? Answer 5-Describe how jean might react if her mother were to die? What stage of grief might she pass through? Answer Note: Please utilize all answer its own words

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

The moderator notified me that you still needed assistance with your question, and I have begun working on it. However, I am having difficulty finding relevant resources. Are there any particular textbooks/websites/other resources that you were instructed to use or that were suggested? Any extra information would be a help.

I also need to know the due date of the project. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Bethany Robertson
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am working on it as we speak!:-)

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Bethany Robertson, Teacher
Experience: 20 + years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author