LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Need this Have Netbeans Project files if that Helps to get

Need this Have Netbeans Project files if that Helps to get started Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:  The company has recently changed its total annual compensation policy to improve sales.  A salesperson will continue to earn a fixed salary of $30,000. The current sales target for every salesperson is $120,000  The sales incentive will only start when 80% of the sales target is met. The current commission is 5% of total sales.  If a salesperson exceeds the sales target, the commission will increase based on an acceleration factor. The acceleration factor is 1.25  The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.  The application should also display a table of potential total annual compensation that the salesperson could have earned, in $5000 increments above the salesperson’s annual sales, until it reaches 50% above the salesperson’s annual sales. Sample Table: Assuming a total annual sales of $100,000, the table would look like this: Total Sales Total Compensation 100,000 <> 105,000 <> 110,000 <> 115,000 <> 120,000 <> 125,000 <> 130,000 <> 135,000 <> 140,000 <> 145,000 <> 150,000 <> The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:  The source code must demonstrate the use of conditional and looping structures.  There should be proper documentation in the source code. Submit the assignment using the provided submission template. Use this set of test input data to test your program and to provide your screenshot of your program input: Annual sales for the salesperson: 100000

my email is choldridge1@gmail.com

Attachment: 2013-08-21_020902_saleapp.zip

Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 10 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX X will help you.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Saturday Morning 12:00 am est

ok, I will provide you answer ASAP.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thanks

welcome
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I will review tonight I have many more projects for you one as soon as next week are you interested

ok. I will be waiting.
For next questions,
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Modify

the Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:

The application will now compare the total annual compensation of two salespersons.

 The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being compared and her/his annual sales

 The application then calculates the total annual compensation of two salespersons.

 It will calculate the difference in annual sales between the two salespersons.

The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:

 The source code must demonstrate the use of Array or Array List.

 There should be proper documentation in the source code.

test input data to test your program and to provide your screenshot of your program input:

Salesperson 1 name: John

Annual sales for the salesperson 1: 200000

Salesperson 2 name: Dan

Annual sales for the salesperson 1: 150000

Yes Need this by Saturday I like your work can you do this then I will have another next week

Yes, I can do it. Post that as a new question after rating this answer using only "For logicpro only" as question text. once I reply on that page, you can copy paste the question
Goto following link
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
to create the question under my profile even if it shows any other person
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Just tried wants to charge me and sends me to someone else

Yes, as this is new question(requirement), please post as new question after rating answer provided on this page.

You can create new question just using "For logicpro only" as question text. It will ensure question is for me even if it shows someone else
Hello Chris, How are you?
If you have other questions, You can ask me using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

I would be happy to help you.