Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher

Can someone help me with my multiple choice questions Criminal

Can someone help me with my multiple choice questions Criminal Investigation homework please?

Thank you so much in advance :)

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello I still need help please. I didn't find my answers yet. Thank you for keeping in touch.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Hi Leonard,

We have worked together several times in the past. I would be happy to assist you now. It looks like you have 60 questions that you would like answered. Were you planning to provide a bonus since there are 60 questions in total?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sure yes I will!! Thank you so much !!!!
Thank you. I shall post your answers later tonight.
Hi Leonard,

Here are my answers for comparison with your own:

I can't help but notice that you had to wait a very long time for a professional to pick up your question. To prevent this from happening next time, you may directly route your question to me by using this link :

Still put "For FiveStarLaw" at the beginning of the question.

Thank you for remembering to leave a positive rating of my service. It has been my pleasure to work with you. I look forward to working with you again in the future
Hi Leonard,

Were you able to open the file? Any questions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hey Cool I didnt get a chance to look at the file yet but as soon as I get home today I will.

Thank you so much and I know I dont have nothing to worry about because you are the best :)

Thanks - I'll be here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hey I just checked the file and nothing is highlighted with the answers. It doesn't display the answers.
That is odd. Let me see what happened.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm looking at it on my cell phone. You think that's the problem but it shouldn't be because i have the iPhone.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Ellen, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I got them!! Thanks so much but the scores was low 75,80,75. It passed me so I'm not upset at all thanks so much. When I get home at 5pm est I will send you the answer keys :)
Hi Leonard,

I am glad that you passed however I certainly would have liked to have scored better. Thank you so very much for the bonus and I look forward to reviewing the answer key.

Please let me know if I can assist you again in the future

Best regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

im about to take the semester exam now. I got three hours to take it, on criminal law, investigation, and procedures. Do you know anyone thats really good in that subject to help me?

I can assist you.