TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

**For TheDoctor** ive been working on a google map j-mapping

**For TheDoctor** ive been working on a google map j-mapping project and i want to add a button in the info boxs before the get directions button that zooms into the location and if possible (but not neccesary) have another button somewhere that goes back to the original zoom.

heres an example what im talking about

its the interactive map right under the fire map photo. When you click on the green fire boundaries an info box appears that has a text button that says Zoom to, when you press it, it zooms in closer to the location.

heres a link to a bigger version of that map if its more helpful

thanks again, your help is most appreciated.
Hello again, Chris. Thank you for requesting me.

I will contact you once I have the solution ready.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cool thanks

You're welcome.
Hello again Chris!

Can you send me a copy of what you have right now. I know I had your map project before. However, I assume that you've made changes sense then.

Zip up everything you have and upload it to

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

heres the link

Thank you
Hello again Chris!

Please download the files here:

Here is how the zoom work:

Click on one of the markers. There will be a zoom button right above the get directions button.

If you are not currently at the max zoom and you click that button, it will zoom into the max zoom. So, if you click it and it zooms in, then you click the minus sign to zoom out one and then click zoom again, it will zoom back in.

However, if you are current at the max zoom and you click it again, it will zoom out to th default minimum zoom, which is currently set to 10.

So, if you click zoom, it zooms in. Click it again and it zooms back out. Very simple.

The max and min zoom is set at lines 1083 and 1084 of stadiums.html. I believe the current settings are good, so you shouldn't have to change them. But if you want to, that is where you do so.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

awesome. Thats perfect exactly what i wanted. Thanks again. And as always im going to give you the highest rating.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.