Raj
Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry
16752232

Write a C# XXXXX form application that implements a queue

Customer Question

Write a C# XXXXX form application that implements a queue and displays the data from the value submitted on the form. Make sure you use a multiline textbox for your output.
Implement a queue and populate it with the values using a for loop. The loop should start at zero and end with the value in the textbox. For example 1,2,3,4,5….
Display the data in the queue.
On a new line display the first element of the queue
Next delete the first and second items from the queue and print the contents.
Display the final contents of the queue.
Stack Section
Implement a stack and populate it with the values using a for loop. The loop should start at zero and end with the value in the textbox. For example 1,2,3,4,5….
Display the data in the stack
On a new line, display the first element of the stack
Next delete the first and second items from the stack and print the contents.
Display the final contents of the stack.
Results
Design your form as seen below.
You will need to convert the string value coming in from the textbox to an int inside your code. Here is an example on how to do so. int val = Int32.Parse(textBoxNumber.Text);
Category: Homework
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,

I will be helping you with the requirement.
By when do you need the solution file?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need the solution file by Today

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
I can have it done today.
But it seems that the requirement contains two implementations.
One for stacks
One for queue
Am i getting it right?
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
If you have any file containing the requirement than follow the steps below and provide me the information highlighted in BOLD in step 3 for the file here:

STEP 1: GOTO Website www.wikisend.com
STEP 2: Upload your file there.
STEP 3: When Upload is 100% Complete it will provide the following details for the file:
FILE ID and Download Link
STEP 4: Copy both the details and post them here.

Thank You.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/478784/project 2 data.docx

project 2 data.docx

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
Ok Got the file and am working on it.

Solution will be ready in next 30 min - 1 hr. Is that fine with you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes, It's fine.

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
Ok than if possible stay online for 1 hr. and I will be providing you solution now itself.
Almost coding is done.
Just giving it a final touch and will test and provide you solution after that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Raj, Engineer
Experience: 4 + Experiance in IT Industry
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your feedback.

In Future to request any new Question to me just begin your Question with TO RAJ followed by the Question in the following format:

TO RAJ: Followed by the Question.

Have a Good Day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

3. Create a textfile with the following data save the file in your parent directory of your project.
a. 1,January
b. 2,Feburary
c. 3,March
d. 4,April
e. 5,May
f. 6,June
g. 7,July
h. 8,August
i. 9,September
j. 10,October
k. 11,November
l. 12,December
4. Load the textfile and store it in a HashTable object.
a. This should occur when you click the Load HashTable button.
b. Display the data in the MultiLine textbox after the Hashtable is loaded. The data must be displayed by the values in the hashtable.
c. Create the value search by allowing the user to type in the search criteria in the textbox and then search the hashtable and displaying a message box if the value is found or not found. Example below.
5. Create the value search by allowing the user to type in the search criteria in the textbox and then search the hashtable and displaying a message box if the value is found or not found. Example below.
6. Create the key search by allowing the user to type in the search criteria in the textbox and then search the hashtable and displaying a message box if the key is found or not found.
Project 4
Using a randomly generated array with the size of 40, compare the sorting times between the QuickSort and the InsertionSort. Also include a document with your results and explain why one is faster than the other.
Zip and submit the source code and you document.
Below is