Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

Can someone point me to a good source for computer lesson plans

Can someone point me to a good source for computer lesson plans for the elementary school grades. I want to teach the students how to work with the office suite and how to import material from the internet. I am a new computer teachers for an elementary school.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi again, Steve.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you found the information in my answer helpful. If you did, please let me know. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX it!

If you need any additional information or have further concerns, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I appreciate the opportunity to be of help to you and thank you for entrusting your question to Just Answer!

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Wow Cher you have once again totally amazed me. These sites are exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much. Steve
Hi again, Steve and you're most welcome! Thanks so much for your kind words!

I'm so glad the sites I included in my answer were perfect for your purposes.

It's always my pleasure to be of help to you and please keep in mind that you can always request me in the future by beginning your post with "For Cher".

Please kindly take a moment to Rate my answer Positive since you found it helpful. Thank you, I'd appreciate it! Laughing

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Hi again, Steve.

Your excellent rating and most generous bonus are truly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,
Cher