Sarah B.
Sarah B., Graduate Student
Experience:  Master student with Psychology, Business, and Political Science background

I had an expert helping me with this and she had to opt out

I had an expert helping me with this and she had to opt out this morning and I still need help because it was due today. Is it possible that I can get ur help with this. I can still turn it in tomorrow night. My topic wa uninsured americans and im willing to pay 50 dollars
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper addressing the final stages of policy development including the following information:

•Evaluation stage

•Analysis stage

•Revision stage

•Describe the purpose and methodologies process for evaluating and revising a public policy (why is this process important?)

Cite a minimum of three professional references.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Are you specifically speaking of the policies that our government currently has? This seems like a very broad thesis...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I do believe so. I already did the policy process part one and I need help with part 2

Just for clarity (sorry for all the questions), the evaluation portion is where we evaluate the situation of uninsured Americans, then followed by analyzing best methods of how the government is dealing with it IE the (America Care Act), then the revisions that are currently being made? Followed by why its important to analyze policy prior to implementation??? Does that about cover it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes mam that about covers it

Ok tomorrow afternoon/early evening I can have this ready if that works for you..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK that's fine. Thanks

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Using my phone at the moment to email u back but I won't be able to download the file until I get home later tonight because I left work and went straight to MUSC had to rush the the baby but I will get back with u

When I can get to a computer but thanks again.

Sounds good.