TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

This question is for the Doctor.... Develop a Computer

This question is for the Doctor....

Develop a Computer class that describes your computer. The class must have at least five attributes comprised of a minimum of three different data types. At least one method should be defined in your class. Prepare a program that utilizes the Computer class and prompts the user for information about their existing computer followed by information about a future, more desirable computer. Use Scanner class for data input. You must use at least two variables of data type integer and calculate or quantify the improvement over the existing computer using these variables. Display a table that displays all the information to the screen, such as the attribute values and the results of the calculations. Your program should create at least two instances of your Computer class.

Be sure to use variables, the Scanner class and calculations. The program should output the values of the instance variables and the results of any calculations.

Input data for the current computer as well as for the desired computer. Your assignment submittal should include your properly commented java code and the class file.
Hi ok can help you. How soon you need this done
Hello and thank you for requesting me! I will certainly assist you with this and will contact you as soon as it is complete.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX refered to you by Ricardo Levy. We taking the same class, please if you can come with a different unique way of the code, because we are in the same class.

Absolutely. I will contact you with the solution shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello again!

Please download the completed solution here:

The solution is completely different than any work that I did for Ricardo.

Included in the zip is your java file (the source code file), and the class file (the compiled program). You are supposed to turn in both.

The project works, includes error handling, and meets all requirements.

Let me know if you have any questions at all. I'm here to help!

If you require assistance in the future, please feel free to request me directly by starting your questions with **For TheDoctor**.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks! you do the same

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems