R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

You answered the below question and I need this answer also

You answered the below question and I need this answer also please:

A Web page without JavaScript is static. That is, the displayed content does not change once the browser loads the Web page. By using JavaScript, Web pages can be dynamic and interactive and can respond to user actions, such as mouse clicks and keystrokes.
In this Application, you will create a dynamic Web page that responds to an event, specifically, the user clicking a check box. Your event handler will change the content that is displayed in one section of the page, depending on whether the check box is selected or not.
Use the JavaScript DHTML Playground to write a JavaScript function that performs the following tasks:
When the user selects the check box "Check me," read the selected item from the select box "Wonder" and display its value in the page footer
When the user clears the check box "Check me," display the selected item from the select box "Category"
Assign the JavaScript function as the onclick event handler for the check box "Check me"
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 11 months ago.
Hello by when you need this done
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Within the next hour......sorry. I saw you had answered this question several times before so I am hoping you saved it?

Expert:  ATLProg replied 11 months ago.
An hour is too short can it wait till 10pm
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

10 is pretty late, could it be any sooner?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Is there any way to get it before 10? If not I guess 10 it is.... or should I open this question to all? Please let me know if you are too busy, its due tonight and I really need help. Thank you!!

Expert:  ATLProg replied 11 months ago.
I will out out for others
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

So you can't help me?

Expert:  ATLProg replied 11 months ago.
Not before 10
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 11 months ago.

I'd be glad to help. Please send all requirement files and related documents. You may upload them at wikisend.com or mediafire.com and post download link here.

Thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

• When the user selects the check box "Check me," read the selected item from the select box "Wonder" and display its value in the page footer

• When the user clears the check box "Check me," display the selected item from the select box "Category"

• Assign the JavaScript function as the onclick event handler for the check box "Check me"

Hint: Each select box has a selectedIndex property that gives the index of the item selected in that box. Each select box also has an options property, which is an array of the option items displayed in that box. The text property of the option item provides the text the user sees in the select box. For example, if the Wonder select box has selectedIndex = 2, the following statement will obtain the text for the second element:

• wonder.options[2].text

Test the JavaScript code by clicking the Run button. Submit a Microsoft Word document that contains your JavaScript code. Include screenshots that show the output, both when the check box "Check me" is selected and when it is cleared.

Ok, got it. I'll work over it and get back to you as soon as possible.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Thanks for the rating.

Let me know anytime you need help with other problems. Just add 'For RRJha' at the start of your new question, send them in and I'll get back to you.