R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

Need help fixing C code for a project. I need to put solutions

Need help fixing C code for a project. I need to put solutions for 3 variables in one array instead of 3 separate ones. Also, I need help getting the correct values for an integral function using the array results.
Hello I can assist you. Please upload any file you may have on and post file id here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Problem: 501080

Code I have: 274360

Input parameter file: 149404

Let me see. By when you need this done
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As soon as possible. Tonight or tomorrow by noon. I can pay a little extra if necessary.

Ok let me take a look and get back to you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

no problem
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Any update? Can you finish it tonight?

I'd be glad to help. I'll work it out and get back to you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. Do you have any sort of time frame of when you'd be finished? This morning would be great.
Working through. I'd update you know in a couple of hours.
I've fixed the array issue (assuming the numerical steps were correct). But not sure about Simpsons' integral. Do you have any reference?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So you have the values stored in a 3 x n array?

For Simpson's Rule, the first equation in the wikipedia article gives what is going on and it needs to be integrated from a=0 to b=15 with steps of 0.1, so 150 total points. I'm assuming the Simpson function needs to use a loop and the array value for y instead of y_new4. The values for the integral also need to be stored in an array, he said.'s_rule

Also, he said I shouldn't need all of the _est equations and that it should be done with a for loop that implements an equation 4 times.

I've the values in 4 x n array, as reads the extra guidance from instructor. I'll review the Simpson's rule and let you know. I'll also modify the program to use the loop for est equations.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Awesome. That's perfect. Could I possibly see what you have now with the 4 x n array?

4 x n array is used to save t, x, y, z as was mentioned in the prog_problem.docx you sent. I'll send the complete code in a few hours.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok sounds good

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech