TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

Build a user feedback from form for your project Web site.

Build a user feedback from form for your project Web site. You can refer to the sample feedback form in Chapter 3 for ideas. Customize the types of questions you ask to match the content of your site. Create both scaled questions and open-ended questions for your users. For example, ask users to rate the navigation of your site on a scale of 1 to 5, and also include a text area input where they write about their experience of navigating your Web site. Although you will not be able to activate the form (because you don’t have an appropriate script to process the data), you can demonstrate the types of questions you would ask users to find out more about their habits when they visit your site
Hello again William! Thank you for requesting me.

I will contact you once this is ready.

Thank you

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.