Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

I need answers to exam #050204RR

I need answers to exam #050204RR

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still. Waiting. Do u have the questions for this no. or u want me to send them.

Please send the answers asap and ensure u put the question along with the answer so that I make sure that we have the same questions

Thx

Hello

Thank you for your reply. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. I am a Moderator for this topic, not a professional who answers questions. It is often the case that the questions are needed to best reply to these types of questions. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Hello, and thanks for the question.

I can assist you with this exam, but you will have to post the questions as you have them. Exams with the 'RR' denotation always have variations in the order of the questions or the questions themselves.

-Chris M.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2013-08-17_184738_rr.pdf

I attached the file

thx

I'm working on this and will post the answers shortly.

Thanks!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)