Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

Details: Read "Read-Only Participants: A Case for Student

Read "Read-Only Participants: A Case for Student Communication in Online Classes" by Nagel, Blignaut, and Cronje.
After reading the Nagel, Blignaut, and Cronje article, write a 250-500 word summary of it.
Refer to the guidelines for writing an effective summary presented in the Module 2 lecture for use as a guide.
Be sure to include a discussion of the research problem, questions, method, findings, and implications discussed by the authors.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment's submission box.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Due on 8/21

3. Read-Only Participants: A Case for Student Communication in Online Classes
Read "Read-Only Participants: A Case for Student Communication in Online Classes," by Nagel, Blignaut, and Cronje, from Interactive Learning Environments (2009).
Hey! Welcome to JustAnswer! I'll be happy to help you with this.

Here are my thoughts on this: (link)

Thanks! If this answer is acceptable, please remember to click 'Accept' or give positive feedback when prompted. If you need further assistance before this is deemed acceptable, please don't hesitate to ask for more detail. Thanks again!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have another question to do. are you able to do it for me. also whats it must be a apa stye. plz look at it and let me know if u r able to do it or no.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.