Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

1. (TCO 5) The closest to the root bridge is which of the following?

1. (TCO 5) The closest to the root bridge is which of the following? (Points : 5)
Root port
Spanning Tree Protocol
Spanning-tree algorithm
Switch diameter

2. (TCO 5) What is the time spent by an Ethernet switch in the listening and learning states called? (Points : 5)
Forward delay
Forwarding state
Hello time
Learning state

3. (TCO 5) What is the name of the switch with the lowest BID? (Points : 5)
Root bridge
Root ports
Spanning Tree Protocol
Spanning-tree algorithm

4. (TCO 5) This is the port state that can send and receive data frames: _____. (Points : 5)
disabled state
forward delay
forwarding state
hello time

5. (TCO 5) In this state, the MAC address table is built but does forward user data frames. (Points : 5)
Forwarding state
Hello time
Learning state
Listening state

6. (TCO 5) _____ contain(s) a priority value and the MAC address. (Points : 5)
Bridge priority
Bridge protocol data unit
Designated ports
Bridge ID

7. (TCO 6) A VLAN is a logical group of ports, usually belonging to _____ that is used to control the size of the broadcast domain. (Points : 5)
a single IP subnet
multiple IP subnets
either a single IP subnet or to multiple IP subnets
None of the above

8. (TCO 6) Other than configuring and enabling alternative paths between switches, what other method could be employed to reduce the risk of a failed interswitch link disrupting inter-VLAN routing? (Points : 5)
Configure and enable EtherChannel
Disable trunking on all switch ports
Assign all switch ports to separate VLANs
None of the above

9. (TCO 6) On a router, the interface that is to be used as the trunk CANNOT be which of the following? (Points : 5)
100-Mbps Ethernet
Gigabit Ethernet
10-Gigabit Ethernet
10-Mbps Ethernet

10. (TCO 6) A Trunk port carries traffic for multiple VLANs using Inter-Switch Link (ISL) encapsulation or _____ tagging. (Points : 5)
802.1Q
801.2Q
801.1Q
None of the above

Root port
Spanning Tree Protocol
Spanning-tree algorithm
Switch diameter

Forward delay
Forwarding state
Hello time
Learning state

Root bridge
Root ports
Spanning Tree Protocol
Spanning-tree algorithm

disabled state
forward delay
forwarding state
hello time

Forwarding state
Hello time
Learning state
Listening state

Bridge priority
Bridge protocol data unit
Designated ports
Bridge ID

a single IP subnet
multiple IP subnets
None of the above

Configure and enable EtherChannel
Disable trunking on all switch ports
None of the above

100-Mbps Ethernet
Gigabit Ethernet
10-Gigabit Ethernet
10-Mbps Ethernet

802.1Q
801.2Q
801.1Q
None of the above
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)