LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

**For LOGICPRO only** I need to modify a program to turn in,

**For LOGICPRO only**
I need to modify a program to turn in, but am unable to figure out how to add anything. You have helped me in the past and I was hoping you could do so again.
Welcome back and thank you for asking me.
Let me know the details.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to and post download link here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here are the details:

Modify the Inventory Program to include an add button, a delete button, and a modify button on the GUI. These buttons should allow the user to perform the corresponding actions on the item name, the number of units in stock, and the price of each unit. An item added to the inventory should have an item number one more than the previous last item.

Add a save button to the GUI that saves the inventory to a C:\data\inventory.dat file.

Use exception handling to create the directory and file if necessary.

Add a search button to the GUI that allows the user to search for an item in the inventory by the product name. If the product is not found, the GUI should display an appropriate message. If the product is found, the GUI should display that product’s information in the GUI Part 6.rar

ok, I will review it and reply you ASAP.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.