Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications
65126503

- Case Study 2 should be prepared in MS Word format. Any resources

- Case Study 2 should be prepared in MS Word format. Any resources used beyond the ebook need to be cited in your document--including links to relevant websites. Your document shall be written as an executive summary or bulleted list/tables clearly identifying your purpose, relevant data, decision-making/thought process, and conclusion. Your document will be your "go-to" plan for your outsourcing process. You need to quickly and succinctly understand the steps that you'll undertake for contracting. This means having minimal paragraph-style text, and instead, introducing a variety of tables, graphs, and charts.
- While this report should be fashioned as an executive summary, it does encompass the entire contracting process. As such, it shall be between 5 and 8 single-sided pages in length, using 10-point Times New Roman font, and 1.5-inch line spacing. The page requirements do NOT include any cover sheets that you may include with your report.
- This case study allows you to choose the business process that will be outsourced. You must first decide on the company, and if you use a real one, please do not reveal any names or trade secrets. This may also be a fictitious organization if you choose to use one.
YourAssignment:
Prepare an executive summary document outlining the entire outsourcing / contracting process for those business processes that you decide to outsource. Your analysis must include the items below.
•An analysis on which business processes you would outsource versus those that you would maintain in-house. You need to justify your decision for each business process maintained in-house or outsourced (e.g., accounting, editorial, photography, publishing, distribution, printing, layout, advertising, editing, articles, etc.).
•For those services that you intend to outsource:
◦Establish the preliminary performance targets / level of service that will be required from the selected vendors;
◦Establish the type of contract that you will use for each contract (i.e., fixed, cost-plus, reimbursable, unit);
◦Determine the evaluation criteria that you will use to select the preferred vendor(s) (e.g., low price, best value, etc.) [Are there different evaluation criteria for different business units? Why?];
◦Identify the number of vendors that you will select to provide the services that will be outsourced (i.e., one vendor for all services versus individual vendors with specific expertise in each of the services to be outsourced); and
◦Construct a timeline that summarizes the bid activities and time duration for each contracting process (i.e., plan purchases and acquisition through select sellers).
I need this case study done ASAP thank you
Category: Homework
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I will be happy to help with this and notice that no-one has replied as yet

Steve Herrod :

When is the assignment due?

Steve Herrod :

I have a template document you can use as a model if that works - https://www.box.com/shared/9l8a97z3j08p4xgk60z6

Steve Herrod :

And also a further document on Informations Systems & Outsourcing here

Steve Herrod :

Let me know

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

hi steve

Customer:

I want the paper at least 5 pages and the size for 10 in times new roman.

Customer:

is that possible for you to do additional 2 pages for me?

Steve Herrod :

Yes, I can amend that for later today

Customer:

does it possible for you to send the file again because I accidently deleted it. I need at least 5 pages not 3 pages for 10 size. Please help me to fix it. Thank you.

Steve Herrod :

I'm actually working on a new proposal which fits the outline better

Steve Herrod :

and will have this ready a bit later (probably 2-3PM EST)

Steve Herrod :

Ok to send that

Steve Herrod :

it will be at least 5 pages and in size 10 etc

Steve Herrod :

See file attached

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Steve Herrod :

Let me know if you got this ok

Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience: BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications