Martin, Physicist
Experience:  20+ years of research, engineering and teaching

I have a series of five engineering mechanics questions, and

I have a series of five engineering mechanics questions, and each question has a figure attached to it, which is necessary to answer said questions. I created an attachment that is in the form of a pdf. I don't see an upload option for my questions - how do I go about having my questions reviewed? Thank you.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Here are instructions for uploading files. After you post your question(s), I'll have a look. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good evening,

Thank you for your reply Martin, as well as your help. Please see the attachment provided. Hopefully, I have executed the required task correctly.

Yes, I got the pdf file just fine, thanks!. I've looked through the problems, and can definitely help you with these. Given the amount of time involved, I'd request a fifteen dollar bonus to complete all five with full solutions. If that's OK, please let me know the deadline (date, time and timezone) and I'll get started. Thanks!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good evening,

I wish to clarify the payment amount. I thought I could add your bonus to the original amount, but ended up missing five dollars. So I added it your bonus at the end. This is my first time so I wasn't sure how this would all process. I hope it turns out correctly, and you receive the added money from the original value. Thank you for your assistance Martin.

Yes, everything came through perfectly. Thanks very much for the rating and the bonus!

If you have any additional questions, you can request me directly by simply starting your question with "For Martin:". That way I'll be sure to get it.

Thanks again,