Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications

"For Steve Herrod only"

"For Steve Herrod only" Hey Steve I have another question? Windows Network Infrastructure Redesign at EduTech, Inc. Executive Overview EduTech is an educational software developer that provides software and technical services to private and public educational institutions throughout North America and Europe. The organization currently has four major offices located in Vienna, Virginia, Chicago, Illinois, San Jose, California and London. A sales team of more than a hundred work across the United States and Europe, primarily from their own homes. EduTech has experienced a combination of growth and disaster in the last 3 years and plans to add an additional 100+ employees, including opening a new office in Denver Colorado in early 2012. To meet these growth challenges EduTech is in the process of upgrading the network environment from the current ad hoc design, comprised of Windows 2003 and *NIX systems, to Windows 2008 Active Directory. Steps have already been taken to improve the network infrastructure. The Vienna Virginia and San Jose locations have replaced all 2003 Domain Controllers with Windows 2008 Servers. However, the Chicago and London locations are still running a single Windows 2003 Domain Controllers at each site. Currently all server and workstation IP addresses are statically assigned. Little has been done in the area of file and print services. Most printing is performed locally. DNS is hosted on an older generation UNIX server that has been hacked several times due to faulty security. Remote users currently connect via VPN, which has caused numerous security incidents due to missing antivirus software, outdated AV signatures and missing OS patches on workstations and laptops. The current the Active Directory is a single domain. It is up to you finish the network design and improve the network infrastructure. I have more info on this I am trying to upload the pdf file.

This needs to be done by SAT evening.

Attachment: 2013-08-09_155747_windows_network_redesign.pdf

Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
No problem - will have with you for then

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok if you need anything else plz let me know.

Will do!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think the work cited page is missing.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience: BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications