Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

For Cher only! The best type of board to surface material

For Cher only!
The best type of board to surface material is:
A. Satin or silk.
B. colorful.
C.fuzzy.
A background scene.
Humpty Dumpty tells the story about an egg that fell off the wall and broke. Humpty Dumpty is a --------- poem.
A. Narrative
B.free verse
C. Limerick
D. Nonsense
Ms. Gregory has chosen a poem to share with her class. Because it is a poem that she does not know well, she should:
A memorize it.
B. practice it until it flows smoothly and use lap cards, if needed.
C. Read it off
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, Customer, and welcome back to Just Answer!

Thanks very much for requesting me to answer your questions.

I will have these for you in a short while.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are missing some questions
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Cabrina.

Here are the answers for comparison to your own:

1. C. fuzzy (if referring to a flannel board)
2. A. Narrative
3. B. practice it until it flows smoothly and use lap cards, if needed.

Question #3 was cut off, but I believe this is the correct answer.

Are the missing questions the ones posted on the other question? If so, I can get them, so don't worry about it. If they are different, please post them here. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey thanks for the answers I will check them. Also yes the other questions are the ones I posted earlier
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Cabrina and you're most welcome.

I'll work on the other questions and send when completed.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Cabrina.

Please click here to view my answers for comparison with your own before submitting. Please remember to cross-reference these answers with the information in your text and study guide, to which I do not have access.

Please let me know after you have downloaded and saved the file to your computer. Thanks!

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any questions you may have.

If my answer has been helpful, a Positive rating and Positive feedback on the survey would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

Thank you for entrusting your important question to Just Answer!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey. I see questions only not sure where the answers are
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Cabrina

You don't see the answers highlighted in green? If not, I'll send the file a different way, but it will take me a few minutes.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No ma'am they are black n white
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Ok, sorry about that. I will send it a different way. Are you reading the answers on a tablet or iPhone? Just curious.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, iPad
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Ok, then that's the problem.

I'll send it to you in another format in a few minutes.

Thanks for your patience.
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Cabrina.

Were you able to see your answers marked in the second file I sent? Please let me know if you have downloaded the file and all is well or if I need to send it again in a different way. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Yes.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Cabrina and thanks for your reply.

I'm so glad you were able to see the answers! Next time I'll remember (or you can remind me lol) that I can't highlight the answers because you are using an iPad!

If my answer was helpful, please remember to Rate positively so I am credited by the site. Thanks very much!

Best regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Cabrina.

Thanks very much for your positive rating; it is truly appreciated!

Please feel free to request me for any future questions, beginning your post with 'For Cher Only'. Thanks!

Best wishes,
Cher

PS: no additional information is needed at this time; this is simply a 'thank you'! : )
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome!
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Laughing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did I do it right? For the questions I just sent to you?
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Cabrina.

I didn't receive any new questions from you. Did you put my name at the beginning and post it in the Homework Category?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I sent it in a reply. With for Cher only! :(
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Where did you send it as a 'reply'? I don't see new questions here and I don't see new questions on the older question with the rating error.

Did you send it as a reply on one of the questions "I" answered?

In any case, as per site rules, you're not permitted to ask new questions on an old question page as a reply. You need to open a new question to my attention, with my name, like you did on this one, either by using my question box on my profile or just opening a new question in the Homework category.

Please let me know when you have done that and I should receive it.

Thanks,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Click HERE and in the white box under my picture, it says 'Ask a question'; type your questions there and begin it with "For Cher".

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I'm on your white board it's only letting me post two questions. Also it's asking for another deposit
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply.

I think it only asks for another deposit when you don't have enough in your Just Answer account to allow for a new question. If you have enough in your account at the time you post the question, there should be no problem.

I don't know why it's only allowing you to post 2 questions. Maybe it's because there isn't enough in your JA account.

If you can post and send the 2 questions, then you can add the other questions once the question goes through and is on the question board. If it won't allow you to proceed, check your account balance in your profile and see if you have enough funds. I don't know much about the 'business end' of these things; I just answer questions and have never been a client, so I'm not sure what you see.

Try adding funds to your account and see if that helps.

Regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Cabrina.

I hope all is well with you! : )

I was just checking in with you to see if you still need that other set of questions answered and if you ever heard anything from Customer Service re: the rating error on that other question.

I'd appreciate it if you would please let me know.

Thanks!
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey. Yes, I do need those questions answered. Will they contact me by phone or email?
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Cabrina!

It's good to hear from you again; I hope all has been well!

As I mentioned earlier, you will need to open a new, separate question beginning with
"For Cher Only" and list the new questions from the exam you need my help with. If you have added funds to your account, you will be able to post a new question without a problem. Just make sure it has my name in the title. Thanks!

I don't know if they will contact you by phone or email, but if you included both of those contact methods in your profile, that's good, because they will have no problem contacting you.

Please let me know when you post the new question, so I know to look for it. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey. Cher I will resend them on tomorrow along with some more.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Cabrina.

That sounds fine! : )

Please keep in mind that according to site rules, you are only permitted to send one exam per question.

Also, don't forget to begin your new question with 'For Cher Only'. Thanks very much!

I'll look for your new question tomorrow.

Have a great evening!
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Cabrina.

I hope all has been well with you!

I wanted to let you know that I never received a new homework question with additional exam questions you mentioned you needed answered, last week. Just send whenever you're ready, but remember to begin your question with "For Cher Only".

Also, I was told that Customer Service has contacted you regarding the ratings error on the other question, and they are waiting for your reply, so if you have heard from them, please make sure to reply, if you haven't, yet, so this situation can be straightened out.

If you have not heard from anyone from Customer Service, either by email or phone, please let me know, so I can notify the appropriate department.

Thanks very much!
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Cher, I never heard from anyone
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Cabrina, and thanks so much for checking back!

I was told that Customer Service contacted you and received no reply, but not to worry. Finally, today, everything was straightened out.

You're a doll for checking! I couldn't communicate with you, because the question was closed, so I'm very happy you sent this reply! Laughing

I hope you have a great rest of the week, and please remember to request me for any future questions by beginning your post with 'For Cher Only', and I'll be happy to help. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great! I just requested you
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Yes, I received your request and questions!

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3. Inventive spellers typically:
A. Write only words they are certain can be spelled correctly.
B. never learn conventional spelling
C. Omit consonants in words
D. Progress through a series of stages
4. Rosa is a newborn. As she grows, which will she learn to control last?
A. Her fingers
B. her hands
C. Her arms
D. Her head
5. Hannah's mother said, "Hannah is such a pencil-and-paper kid. It's is likely that Hannah
A. Will be an artist
B. will learn to write, forming her letters perfectly
C. Will be a good reader
D. Does not enjoy being read to
6. The speed and accuracy that individual children display in naming alphabet letters is called:
A. Consistency
B. fluency
C. Articulation
D. Velocity
7. The early childhood educator who is designed many teaching aids to promote printing in preschoolers through the child's sense of touch was:
A. Watson
B. Spinoni
C. Ferreira
D. Montessori
8. The small arrows on most printing guides show adults and children: a. How bold to make letters
B. the directions of formation strokes
C. How circles and lines intersect
D. The errors in writing
9. The ability to notice and use critical features of graphic symbols in a written language is called:
A. Phonemic awareness
B. phonetic awareness
C. Orthographic awareness
D. Lexicon awareness
10. Ms. Hadaway asked Karly if she would like her name on the paper.
When Karly said that she did, Mrs. Hadaway should have written it in the:
A. Upper, left corner
B. upper, right corner
C. Lower, left corner
D. Lower, right corner
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Cabrina.

I already answered a question on this page for you, which was accepted, so can you please open this exam as a new, separate question begining with 'For Cher Only'? Thanks; we are not permitted to answer more than one exam on one page as per site rules.

Also, what is the title and number of this exam?

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey. I'm not sure if I ever received them.the title is writing and reading. Let me know again if this is the one you answered. I don't remember writing down any response
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

There was a misunderstanding. I didn't answer these for you yet. What I'm saying is you are not permitted to post a 'new' question on an 'old' question page where an exam was already posted and rated. You need to open a new, separate question with these exam questions, to my attention (For Cher).

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I'm lost now which ones do I need to add on your page
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

The new exam questions that you posted here, beginning with "Inventive spellers typically:" cannot be answered on this page because this page contains an 'old' different question (exam) which I already answered and you rated. This question is 'closed'.

You need to take these questions:

3. Inventive spellers typically:
B. never learn conventional spelling
C. Omit consonants in words
D. Progress through a series of stages
A. Her fingers
B. her hands
C. Her arms
D. Her head
A. Will be an artist
C. Will be a good reader
D. Does not enjoy being read to
A. Consistency
B. fluency
C. Articulation
D. Velocity
A. Watson
B. Spinoni
C. Ferreira
D. Montessori
B. the directions of formation strokes
C. How circles and lines intersect
D. The errors in writing
A. Phonemic awareness
B. phonetic awareness
C. Orthographic awareness
D. Lexicon awareness
A. Upper, left corner
B. upper, right corner
C. Lower, left corner
D. Lower, right corner

and post them on a completely NEW question page to my attention, like you did with the early childhood litaracy one.

Post/open a completely new question starting with my name and I can answer these exam questions above, for you.

Please let me know if you still have questions.

Thanks,
Cher