Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Hi. I need help on my Political Science Exam, its 113 Multiple-Questions

Hi. I need help on my Political Science Exam, it's 113 Multiple-Questions and I need it by today as Aug 5th 10PM-PDT. Thank you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

I was out of town yesterday and just noticed you were waiting for reply on this question.

Do you still need this answer and, if so, what is the deadline to get the prompt returned to you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Greg

Thank you for your respond!

Yes I do still need help for my Political Science questions.

The dead-line will be August 9th, 9PM-PDT.

Can you post the questions here so I can take a look at them to see how involved they are since there are so many?

Also, what is the text for the course?

You can use a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com to share the file here with me (with the questions) as that would be easier than copying and pasting that many questions.
Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Greg,

Thank you for the kind instruction. Here are the informations.

Text Book:

We The People (Ninth Edition) by XXXXX XXXXX

File Link:

http://wikisend.com/download/992660/POLI_SCI_REVIEW.doc

I have looked these over and can complete them before your deadline of the 9th.

Due to the amount of questions and time involved, I would request that you consider adding a bonus to the amount deposited (after you rate my answer) if you are satisfied (I will leave the amount to you based on your satisfaction with my work).

I will begin work on these and have to you by the evening of the 8th (at the latest although I will probably get it completed sooner).

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That sounds perfect! Yes I agree with the additional bonus.

I appreciate your help, thank you!

Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Greg

Thank you very much for your help!

I wasn't sure if I sent the bonus correctly, I'd appreciated if you let me know.

It sure did and I thank you so much!

All the best in your studies and I hope to hear from you again soon.

Have a GREAT weekend!

:-)