Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

Matrix can you help me on this? Marketers are innovative

Matrix can you help me on this?

Marketers are innovative when it comes to product positioning. They have to be. Analyzing and selecting a positioning strategy can mean the difference between success and failure for a new or existing product.

Product endorsers have been an integral part of marketing for centuries. Popular music has become a major part of ad campaigns. Song selection coupled with a product endorser for a multiplatform campaign is a way to differentiate from other brands. Two recent examples include the following:

A popular brand of body wash upped the ante by using Pussycat Doll, Nicole Scherzinger, as the endorser who also sang a “Brazilian-inspired reinterpretation” of Duran Duran’s Rio.
Then, there is a shampoo company that launched a global brand campaign that features mega star Madonna and is the first of its kind using an artist of such stature to launch a global brand.

Create a new consumer product.
Define your target market.
Select a song and an endorser for your campaign, and explain the rationale behind your choices.
Discuss your competition and how you are both poised to compete and differentiate (3 paragraphs total for the post).

Your main post on the discussion must be submitted by Sunday 9pm est.
Hi, I will have this for you late this evening. Thanks, Alex
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Alex.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.