R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

*For Logicpro only* 1. Create a patient class for the Wrightown

*For Logicpro only*

1.
Create a patient class for the Wrightown Hospital Billing Department. Include a patient ID number, name, age, and amount due to the hospital. Include properties and any other methods you need. Override the ToSteing() method to return all the details for a patient. Write an application that prompts the user for data for five Patients. Sort them in patient ID number Oder and display them all, including a total amount owed.

Save the program as PatientDemo.es

Using the pat
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome back
Let me know the deadline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Monday but did you receive the whole questions?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
please provide again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1.

Save the program as PatientDemo.es

Using the patient as a base, derive an InsuredPatient class. An insuredPatient contains all the data of a patient, plus fields to hold an insurance company name, and the percentage of the hospital bill the insurance company will pay. Insurance payment are Based on the following table:

Insurance Company Portion of bill paid by insurance (%)
Wrights town mutual 80
Red umbrella 60
All other companies. 25

Create an array of five InsuredPatient object. Create a program that justifies the following:
• prompt the user for all the patient
data, plus the name of insurance company; the insurance company set accessor determines the percentage paid.
• override the patient class ToString() method to include the name of the insurance company, the percent paid, and the amount due after the insurance has been applied to the bill.
•Sort all records in ID number order and display them with a total amount due from all insured patients.

Save the program as patientDemo2.cs

Write application that uses an extension method for the patient class. The method computers and returns a patient's quarterly insurance payment (one-fourth of the annual premium). The application should allow the user to enter data for five Patients and then display all Patient data for each, including the quarterly payment.

Save the program as PatientDemo.cs

Embed the program in a Microsoft word document.

Cite any sources in APA format on a separate page.

2.2.
Application Using database tools and interactive forms:
Create an application in which a user can enter a phone book entry, and also including the following elements
1. First name, last name, phone number, work phone number, email address,
2. Include a search criteria based on last name or any of the elements created in other to receive the information requested.

*use ms Access as your database to store and retrieve from data of your phone book entries.

Be sure to include write up with your project describing the difference of procedural code versus the use of procedural programming conceptually as used in various program languages.

Save as DatabaseProject.cs
Embed the program in a MS Word document.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please try to make this simple and clear as possible,

Thanks
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, is my answers ready?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Please check back in few hours.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
I will provide you answer in next 2-3 hours.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Download answer #1 from here
PatientDemo.cs
PatientDemo2.cs
PatientDemo3.cs

Download answer #2 from here:
DatabaseTools.zip

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the answers but haven't zip the file yet.

Pls do this for me and I will rate you.

An application contains the following Structure statement:

Structure MyFriend

Public strLast As String

Public strFirst As String

End Structure

1. Write a Dim statement that declares a MyFriend variable named school.

2. Write an assignment statement that assigns the value in the txtFirst control to the strFirst member.

3. Write an assignment statement that assigns the value in the txtLast control to the strLast member.

4. Write an assignment statement that assigns the value in the strLast member to the lblLast control.

5. Write an assignment statement that assigns the value in the strFirst member to the lblFirst control.

Justify your answers using examples and reasoning.

Thanks

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
This is a separate questions, please post it as a new question.
Unzip this project. I will help you in executing this project.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do it here I will add $20 as a tip for you. That's not a big job but if you don't want to do it no problem
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Is it VB .net or C#?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
C#
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok, please wait for 15-20 minutes.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Download from here Structure MyFriend.docx
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls write me a brief explanation on how you accomplish that last work.

Thanks
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help solve this and give price

The tblMagInfo table contains three fields. The Code and Cost fields are numeric. The Magazine field contains text. The dataset's name is MagsDataSet.

1. Write a LINQ statement that arranges the records in descending order by the Cost field.
2. Write a LINQ statement that selects records having a code of 9.
3. Write a LINQ statement that selects records having a cost of $3 or more.
4. Write a LINQ statement that selects the Daily Food Guide Magazine.
5. Write a LINQ statement that selects magazines whose name begins with the letter G (in either uppercase of lowercase ).
6. Write a LINQ statement that calculates the average cost of magazine.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Hi Welcome back :)
Post that as a new question for 45 using only "For logicpro only" as question text. once I reply on that page, you can copy paste the question
Goto following link
to create the question under my profile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do it here I will send $40 Asa tip as soon as answer is provided. Thanks
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
You have rated this question. You will have to rate it again to leave bonus.
Better please post a new question using "For LogicPro"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I know that I have to leave money to rate again so no problem the rating will still come to you
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok. I will review and reply ASAP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
welcome :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm still waiting for the answer.

Thanks
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Today
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

I will update in 1 hour you as I will have to setup the environment or you can post it as a new question for all other expert

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
My apologies. I coundn't setup the environment. I am opting out for other experts to join you. Thank you.
I would be helping you with your other questions though.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

I'd able to help with this. Could you tell when do you need this by?

Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Also let me know which programming language does this need to be in, and whether you're provided the dataset MagsDataSet or we could use any dummy dataset.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You got the question right? The only language is C# XXXXX you can use any dataset's, I will pay you here and rate you as soon as answer is provided.

Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'l write the LINQ's for C# XXXXX send the answers in a Word document. I'll create a dummy table and show the results of each query.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good and thanks and please give a little detail on the work.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Please download file below

https://app.box.com/s/b7lnxftctqcg8cgxojfp

Let me know if you need help with any other questions.

Tip is appreciated.

Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,

Were you able to retrieve the answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes sir. I will rate you on the morning.

Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, Thanks for replying. I'll look forward.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Hello :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you do this?

Create an application in which a user can enter a phone book entry, including the following elements:

1. First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, email address (add additional elements as desired)

2. Include a search criteria based on last name or any of the elements created for your phone book entries in order to retrieve the information requested.

You may use MS Access as your database to store and retrieve from the data of your phone book entries.

Be sure to include a write up with your assignment describing the difference of procedural code versus the use of procedural programming conceptually as used in various program languages.

Save the project as DatabaseTools.cs.

****Embed the program in a Microsoft Word document.

****Cite any sources in APA format on a separate page.

*****Shared the process of completing this assignment in detail

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I can help with this program. What's the due date?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Asap. Please note the **** very important

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How much so that I can add on completion with the previous. Embed in MS word document please., with ref. & brief detail.

Thanks

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, please create a new question for $60 adding 'For RRJha' at the start of new question. I'll send your answer there. And please leave a rating for the previous answer so that we can wrap up this thead.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I dont want to create a new question but will pay you 60 and will add 40 as tip to cover the previous.

Deal?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Alright.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok i will be waiting.

Thanks

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll work over this and send the program to you by tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok please don't fail.
Bye and waiting
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Below is what I requested you to solve . please I have less that 5hours even if you dont want to do it pls let me know so that I can find another alternative.

Thanks

Save the project as DatabaseTools.cs.

Embed the program in a Microsoft Word document.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
I'll send it within a couple of hours.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please I will be waiting.

Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

I hope that's all you needed help with. Let me know if you've any follow-up questions you'd like to ask. All set, please leave a rating at your earliest convenience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your help. I have rated you and paid as agreed.

Thanks

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Most welcome!
And I've received the rating and bonus. Thank you too!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

are you good is database using SQL server?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
I've worked on it in past. I can tell if I'd be able to help if you send your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1

ER Diagrams

In this assignment, you will develop an ER diagram for the given scenario. To complete this assignment, you will need MySQL Workbench. MySQL Workbench is available for free download at www.mysql.com under the Downloads (GA) tab.

Scenario

You have been hired by the sales department of ABC Manufacturing. Mark Harris, the sales manager has requested that you develop an ER model for his customer relationship management (CRM) system that he is proposing. The requirements for the database are:

• The model must store mailing and contact information for all clients.

• The clients may have multiple contacts.

• Each of these contacts may have a different address.

• The model must store short description of each e-mail, conversation, or mailing to each client.

• The model must attach the client to the assigned sales person.

Harris believes four entities are required to accomplish the above tasks.

Tasks

Using your knowledge of database models and their design, accomplish the following tasks:

• In MySQL Workbench 5.2, create an ER diagram that meets the above requirements. Include both Entity Classes and attributes that are necessary, given the above requirements. Save your ER model as an .mwb file.

• In a separate Microsoft Word document, describe the various relationships between the different entities in the ER diagram.

Cite any sources in APA format

2.

Based on the scenario and the requirements from assignment 1, using both MySQL Server and MySQL Workbench, create a schema called ABC_YourLastName. In this schema, create all the necessary tables, columns, and relationships to complete your database.

You can download and view an example of MySQL Schema called "MySQL Sample Database" at www.mysqltutorial.org.

To submit your database to the Dropbox, you must export the schema to a file. To perform an export, complete the following steps from the MySQL Workbench Home tab:

1. Click Manage Import/Exportunder the Server Administration column.

2. Make sure Data Export is highlighted on the Task and Object Browser.

3. Check the box next to ABC_YourLastName in the left dialog box.

4. Under Options, select the Export to Self-Contained Fileradio button and note the file path.

5. Change the name of the file from the default to LastName_FirstInitial.sql.

6. Click Start Export.

7. When the export is complete, you will need to upload the file to the Dropbox.

In addition, complete the following tasks in a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document:

• Describe your database.

• Explain which tables, columns, keys, and so on will be seen in the schema.

Support your responses with examples.

Cite any sources in APA format.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, can't help with these. But other experts might be able to. Please post them as a new question open to all experts and those willing to help would respond to you.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks and talk to you later