Carla
Carla, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in Data Processing Technology. Over 12+ years experience in IT, Databases and Systems Administration.
19007361

Use SQL Management Studio to create a database called ITCO630_P1.MDF.

Use SQL Management Studio to create a database called ITCO630_P1.MDF. Be sure to store the database in a location that you will remember. Add the tables and data shown below to the database. Use the appropriate field types and lengths for the tables.

Create the following queries and save them all in a file called ITCO630_P1.SQL. Please note that you can execute individual queries in a query file by highlighting the lines that you want to execute before running the script. Define what database to use with a USE statement.

Get the full details of the employee table.
Get the full details of the employees who work in store S2.
Get the full details of the promotions with a budget greater than $100,000.
Get the employee number and promotion number for employees with unknown (NULL) jobs who work on promotion P2.
Using a subquery, get the first and last names of the employees who work in the Orange Appeal store.
Using a subquery, get full details of all the employees whose stores are located in Orlando.

Detach the database and create a zip file called ITCO630_P1.ZIP including the associated log file and the query file. After creating the zip file, reattach the database.

For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Hello

I can help you with this assignment but I will have to send an underprice report for this question. The amount you are offering is very low.

Also, I will need you to send me the following information, which you can upload to wikisend.com:

- the tables and data shown below to the database.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok but what tables??

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/415082/SQL.docx

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do I increase it

Sorry for the late reply. I had a family emergency.

I have been able to download the tables and data.

Regarding increasing the question price, you should have received an email requesting you to increase the question price. You should follow the instructions on that email.

If you haven't then please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I increased the price

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
your file at wikisend has expired by now - can you re-upload? I would like to have a look. I assume it is the SQL statements that create the tables needed?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes its an sql I will send the link in a few hours

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes its an sql I will send the link in a few hours but the entire in instructions are posted nothing really to add

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The file just contains what in the instructions in the question,,nothing else

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
no answer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/167520/SQL. here is the link

Hello

Our category moderators have made me aware that you still need help with this question.

Thanks for uploading the file. I have started working on it and will upload the answer shortly.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok thanks

You can download the zip file with the database and queries files from here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1p0r0xkh3mjto9l/d6zpLlbp_e

Let me know if you have any problems!

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I there any way that you can email it to my personal email [email protected] I dont have the programs to download and save it to my desktop. I can email them as attachments

We can't see customer's email addresses, unfortunately.

Is there any other way you can download the files?

You just need to copy and paste the link on your Internet browser.
Have you been able to download the files?

Please don't forget to rate my answer as this is the only way I get paid.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can u send it by wikisend

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Carla, Engineer
Experience: Bachelor's degree in Data Processing Technology. Over 12+ years experience in IT, Databases and Systems Administration.