LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

For LOGICPRO only!!! Think of a process you are often exposed

For LOGICPRO only!!!

Think of a process you are often exposed to that would be simple to translate into an algorithm.
Describe this process briefly and discuss the pros of modeling it into a computer system.

What are some aspects of society that should not be replaced by computers even if their algorithms are relatively simple to model? Why?

What are some aspects of processes in general that makes their translation into algorithms so simple?
Welcome back and thank you for asking me.
What is the deadline for this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi the deadline is tomorrow, this assignment is not requiring to write an algorithm, just explanation on why translating algorithm would beneficial.

ok
I am sending an email indicating new and fair price for this question. You may increase the price of the question. Please check inbox/spam/junk folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i didnt get anything

Didn't you receive any email?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i only receive an email with msg that saying "ok
I am sending an email indicating new and fair price for this question. You may increase the price of the question. Please check inbox/spam/junk folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know." That all nothing else

I have sent an unpriced email for $45.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry but I dont think that this price is fair! This hw is not required many pages.

A 1-2 page length answer will work?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes it will work for me

ok, I will provide you answer ASAP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

Welcome
Download Think of a process.docx

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I'm clicking on the download link, but nothing happening. Can you please re post the link.

Sorry for that:

http://www.wikisend.com/download/486668/Think%20of%20a%20process.docx
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can I please get some references?

please wait for 5-10 minutes,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, Thank you

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you again for all your help

Hello Alex , How are you?
If you have other questions, you can post your questions using "For LogicPro Only" at the start of the question, it will ensure question comes to me.
I would be happy to help you.