Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

I have a question about GE as a whole. I am doing assignments

I have a question about GE as a whole. I am doing assignments for my financial business class. I was asked to find out what the finished goods are, the work in process (WIP), and raw materials. I was wondering if I could get a few examples of them?
Hey! Welcome to JustAnswer! I'll be happy to help.

Are you asking about finished goods, WIP, and raw materials specifically for GE, or about the concepts of them in general?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Eric M

It is specifically for GE. I have a hard time locating the information, and understanding the paperwork that comes with it. This class is on the financial flow, so I have been reading financial statements and so on.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.