ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

Hey, I know you did this assignment before, but the download

Customer Question

For Atlprog

Hey, I know you did this assignment before, but the download link you had in the bar does not take me to the answer but the video of a train ...

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7clix-need-help-program-assignment-computer-dating-select.html

Same exact assignment.

I need it by Wednesday at midnight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class DateProfile

Create a class called DateProfile that has the following private instance members:

• gender - a char, the gender of the applicant ('M' or 'F').

• searchGender - a char, the gender of desired partner ('M' or 'F'). This is not the gender of the applicant, but of the applicant's requested partner.

• romance - an int from 1 to 10, indicating the importance of romance to the applicant.

• finance - an int from 1 to 10, indicating the importance of finance to the applicant.

• name - a String indicating the full name of the applicant

• emailId - a String indicating the email id of the applicant

Each object in the DateProfile class represents an applicant's profile.  If the object is ('M', 'F', 7, 4, "Hugh Hefner") then the applicant's name is "Hugh Hefner", he's looking for a date who is Female, with romance being somewhat important (7) and finance being less important (4).

You should supply all of the following member functions of class DateProfile (at a minimum):

• Accessors and Mutators for each field (instance member). For example: char getGender() and boolean setGender(char gdr).

• Constructors that take no parameters (default) and all 5 parameters.

• double fitValue(DateProfile partner), which returns a number from 0.0 (very bad fit) to 1.0 (perfect fit).  The public instance method compares the calling object (this) to the object passed as a parameter.  This method should call three private methods determineGenderFit( ... ), determineRomanceFit( ... ) and determineFinanceFit( ... ), that will be used to return intermediate results for each of the three factors.  It should multiply the three intermediate numbers together to get and return the final FitValue.

• double determineGenderFit(DateProfile partner) returns either a 0 or 1 depending on the gender compatibility of the calling object and the passed parameter object.  You have to compare gender compatibility completely: i.e., there must be mutual consent on this one!

• double determineRomanceFit(DateProfile partner) returns a number from 0.0 to 1.0 depending on the romance compatibility of the calling object and the passed parameter object. The romance numbers should be highest (1.0) if the two values are equal (both 3, both 5, both 7) and lowest (perhaps a small non-zero value like .1)  if their difference is 9.

• double determineFinanceFit(DateProfile partner) returns a number from 0.0 to 1.0 depending on the finance compatibility of the calling object and the passed parameter object. The finance numbers should be highest (1.0) if the two values are equal (both 3, both 5, both 7) and lowest (perhaps a small non-zero value like .1)  if their difference is 9.

DateProfile should be a class distinct from (and not contained within) your main class (which we call Foothill).  However, you can and should defined it as a non-public class so it can reside in the same file, Foothill.java

The Client Driver

From your main() inside Foothill, you will  instantiate a total of four DateProfile objects, applicant1, ... applicant4 manually from literal values in your program, i.e., do not involve the user with run-time input.  Then for each of the four applicants, display the fits with the others - including themselves.  Do this by showing the name of the applicant, then the names and fit values of all applicants relative to this one applicant. Repeat this list for all four applicants producing 16 comparison figures grouped into four groups of four each.  (You will be comparing each applicant to his/herself in each of these four groups.  This will serve to check whether the result is correct - it must be either a 1 or a 0 depending on the searchGender they requested, but never a number between (can you see why?)).  Here is part of a sample output:

Hugh Hefner Carmen Miranda fit: 0.82314 Brad Pitt fit 0.0 Mary Lynn Rajskub fit 0.6302 Hugh Hefner fit 0.0 Carmen Miranda Carmen Miranda fit: 0.0 Brad Pitt fit .72029 Mary Lynn Rajskub fit 0.0 Hugh Hefner fit 0.82314, ... etc.

Make sure all mutators, constructors and other methods that affect private data adequately test for illegal values and, if possible, return a boolean that reports the results of this test.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello LogicPro :)

As you can see I am looking at the same assignment. If a upload file can not be contained then im sure it should not be too hard.

Have not tried much with it so far.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
My apologize. I didn't realized that you asked the question to some other expert.
I am opting out for him.

I would be happy to help you with your other questions though.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Logic :)

I just thought it would be easier considering he may actually already have the program.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You know if you want to try it. Please be my guest!

As long as it is going to cost me the same I really see no harm in just having you do it. Especially considering he has not had any recent activity in the past 3 days.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok, I am opting back in and will reply you ASAP.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Looking forward to your response :)

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
I will provide you answer ASAP.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I may not be able to respond for a while because It is late and I have class in the morning.

Thank you

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok, np
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much the code looks great!

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
welcome