Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)

Problem 2. Zota Inc., of Chandler, Arizona has a bond issue

Problem 2.

Zota Inc., of Chandler, Arizona has a bond issue outstanding with 8 years remaining to maturity, with a coupon rate of 10 percent paid annually, and a Par Value of $1000.

If the current market value or price of the bond is $814.45, what is the bond’s yield to maturity (YTM)?

Problem 3.

Bilo Inc., of Gilbert, Arizona has floated some zero coupon bonds to finance its capital expenditures. The Par Value of each bond is $1000.

a. Assuming a market price of $300 with a maturity of 30 years, determine and discuss the bond’s yield-to-maturity.
b. Assuming a market price of $300 and a yield-to-maturity of 8 percent, determine and discuss the holding period.
c. Assuming a holding period of 10 years and a yield-to-maturity of 10 percent, determine and discuss the bond’s current market price.

Common Stock Valuation

Problem 1.

Fabo, Inc., of Tempe, Arizona has maintained a dividend payment of $4 per share for many years. This trend will continue in the foreseeable future. If investors require a 12 percent rate of return on this stock, what is the maximum price that they should pay? Why?

Problem 2.

Senor Duarte Antonio de la Garza, a UOP graduate with Invest Inc., of Phoenix, Arizona is trying to sell you a stock with a current market price of $25.00. The stock’s last dividend (Do) was $2.00, and earnings are dividends are expected to grow at a constant rate of 10 percent. If your required rate of return is 20 percent, should you buy or not buy this stock? Why?

Problem 3.

Corta Inc., of Glendale, Arizona last dividend payment was $1.50. It’s current equilibrium price is $15.75, and its expected growth rate is a constant 5 percent. If your required rate of return is 15 percent, what is your expected dividend yield and expected capital gains yield for the ensuing year if you bought the stock? Discuss your results.
Problem 4.

The Eddo company of Tucson, Arizona has been hard hit by increased competition. Analysts predict that earnings and dividends will decline at a rate 5 percent annually into the foreseeable future. If Eddo’s last dividend (Do) was $2.00, and investors required a rate of return is 15 percent, what will the stock price be in 3 years? Why?

Problem 5

Isakata Inc., of Peoria, Arizona currently pays a dividend of $2.00 per share. Dividends are expected to grow at a rate of 12 percent per year for the next five years and then continue growing thereafter (indefinitely) at a rate of 6 percent per year.

If your required rate of investment is 15 percent, what is the maximum price that you should pay for each share of Isakata is publicly traded? Why?

I can help you with these question. Please let me know your deadline.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Need it today

by 8:pm

I will post the solution before that.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please show how you got the answers

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you I have some other problems that's not due until tues. are you free to help me out?

Yes I would be happy to help. You can request me by writing "FOR LINDA" at start of your post.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok I will post it today,

I have question on the rate formula I was never taught that one is it really as simple as that?

Just trying to prepare for my final

Its that simple :-)

Let me know if you need any other explanation.