Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher

Hi, I just took 5 end of semester exams consisting of 10 questions

Hi, I just took 5 end of semester exams consisting of 10 questions per test, I failed two of the tests. I will get another try to pass the tests I failed. Could you assist me with these?

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed :

Does it belong to accounting and finance, thanks.

no, it is sociology and Early childhood Education. I am enrolled at Ashworth college and the classes are S)245 and EC400.

Sorry, SO245 and EC400

Hello, and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I might be able to help with your exams.

Can you include the questions for the exams here, and then I will let you know if I can help.

By when will you need them completed?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't know what the questions will be until I retake the exams. There is a time limit on them so I will be pushed for time.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I didn't realize you needed help in 'real time' while you take the timed exams.

My apologies, but I won't be able to help with this.

Your question is now open to other experts.

I wish you much good luck on your exams!

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please continue your search
Thank you
I may be able to assist you. When would you like to take the tests?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hopefully this coming weekend. This is dependent me receiving an access code to my exams. The exams will be: Math and Science For Young Children by Rosalind Charlesworth and Karen K. Lind, 6th Ed. Course number EC400. The other one is, Technology and Society, Issues for the 21st Century and Beyond by Linda S. Hjorth, Barbara A. Richler, Ahmed S. Khan, and John A. Morello, 3rd Ed. Course number SO245.
Thank you.
Thank you for your response. Please let me know when you are ready to schedule the time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Form your message I assume that you are able to assist me. I would like to take the tests his Saturday, the 3rd August 2013 at 11:00 am. Each test consists of 10 questions. I am not sure if I have 1 hour for each test or 1 1/2 hours for each test. It's one or the other for sure. What do I need to do?
I can be available on Saturday at 11 a.m. eastern time. You can post the first set of questions on this page.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Excuse my ignorance, but that is 11:00 am UK time, right?
UK time is 5 hours ahead of ET. 11 UK time would be 6 am. Can you do 12 UK time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, whatever time is best for you. We can do it later if need be. Just let me know what UK time it would be.
12 uk time is perfect. See you then
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Just to clarify, I have to take the two tests back to back .
OK not a problem
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. Saturday at noon it is.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
One last question. Do I need to post the possible answers along with the questions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Got it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry, I have just discovered that I only have 36 minutes for each exam. Will this be a problem?
I do not think it is a problem. Do you want to take one of the exams now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I can't I can only access the exams once with my code. I can't take one and go back to the other one later. The screen has a clock and once the time is up you are locked out. I am hoping I will be allow to copy and paste the questions. Shall I post both sets of questions on the same page or shall I post them separately?
You can post all of the questions on this page when you are ready.
Since our appointment was 22 minutes ago, I am assuming that you no longer require my assistance. I shall opt out. IF you need assistance please respond within the next few minutes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I still need you. Did you get my questions
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still need you. Did you get my questions?

no I did not
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hold on I will try to send them again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

EC400 Math and Science for Young Children. We have a couple of hours to answer. I will send you the other questions in a minute. Let me know that you received theses ones please.

What kind of questions and directions allow a child to think and act for themselves?

Cause and effect

Which of the following is the best way for preschool and primary age children to show their knowledge and understanding of a concept?

Explain, predict, show, tell

Draw, describing, construct

All of the above

None of the above

Understanding number or numbers sense does NOT:

make the connection between quantities and counting.

underlie the understanding of more and less.

underlie the understanding of relative amounts.

focus only on counting

Much of a child’s playtime is spent organizing and reorganizing the things in his world. This is an example of what kind of classifying activity?

None of the above

Which one of the following is NOT a material that provides for developmentally appropriate exploration of the geometric concept of shape?

Unit blocks

Printed matching sheet

Attribute blocks

Primary grade students will be moving into which of the following measurement stages?

Seeing a need for standard units

Playing and imitation

The process of making comparisons

Using arbitrary units

The kinds of time a child has to learn do NOT include which of the following?

Personal experience

Time sequence

Social activity

The prerequisites for concrete whole number operations are:

one-to-one correspondence.

multiple classification.

numbers and counting.

During the 1st grade children can learn about number patterns using:

a calendar.

a hundreds chart.

a quilt.

all of the above.

Unit 33 discusses a natural way to reinforce science process skills and introduces the scientific method. This strategy, especially appropriate for primary grades, is to have children do which one of the following?

Go on field trips

Begin a collection

Manipulate objects

I have received the questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please ignore any questions filled in, I tried to make them all even but filled some of them in by mistake. Please let me know that you received these questions too.

SO245 Technology and Society

The magnitude of harm that could result from the development of a technological project, and the population on whom this harm predominantly falls, is an ethical question related to:

public harms of aggregation.

distributive justice.

consideration of long-term effects.

A key element of __________ power is its diffuseness, which spurs decentralization and increased self-sufficiency.

According to Alan Durning, the basic value of a sustainable society is:

that any society's consumption levels must be tied to locally available resources.

each generation should meet its needs without jeopardizing the prospects of future generations to meet their own needs.

the elimination of meat consumption to ensure that consumption of the world's net primary production can be distributed evenly.

each society must meet its needs without further damage to its immediate ecosystem

The health effects of __________ include nose and throat irritation, lung damage, bronchitis, and early death.

carbon monoxide

particulate matter

The current global growth pattern adds about __________ people to the world every year.

90 million

200 million

695 million

1 billion

According to Joel Cohen, head of the laboratory of populations at Rockefeller University, the earth's carrying capacity for human populations depends upon:

reducing meat consumption.

eliminating social barriers to innovation.

individual choices concerning consumption patterns.

freshwater supplies

__________ now rivals tuberculosis as the world’s most deadly infectious disease.

In 2005, the world had __________ inhabitants.

3.5 billion

4.5 billion

6.5 billion

8.5 billion

According to the textbook, __________ became the greatest human experiment with radiation exposure; this is based on the curies (ci) of radiation that were released as a result.

the accident at Chernobyl

Hiroshima bombing

Nagasaki bombing

the accident at Three Mile Island

Which of the following is NOT a world argument in support of population and birth control?

Population activist position

Services needed position

Human rights position

Progress and development position

Here are my answers for comparison with your own:

I would be glad to respond to any related follow-up questions that you may have.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Help I can't access the site

Try this link:

Attachment: 2013-08-03_124531_what_kind_of_questions_and_directions_allow_a_child_to_think_and_act_for_themselves.docx

Please remember to leave a positive rating at this time

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I could open it but there are no answers to the questions.
The answers are there. Try scrolling down
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No answers at the bottom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Never mind I got I to the first link

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Ellen, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you so much for your assistance. Passed both exams thanks to you.

Thank you very much for the kind feedback, "excellent service" rating and the bonus!

If I can be of assistance in the future, begin your question with: "For FiveStarLaw"
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Again thank you very much for your assistance. I am sure I will be in touch again at the end of my next semester.