Carla, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in Data Processing Technology. Over 12+ years experience in IT, Databases and Systems Administration.

Need answers for questions from database systems 10thed

I need help getting answers from the review questions in Chapters 7 & 8 from the book database systems design implementation and management 10th edition. Need 44-58 in Chapter 7 by this Sunday, if possible?? In Chapter 8 the answers needed are: Essay 1-5 & Hands-On 6 & 7

Can you please upload any documents you have regarding the question you have asked to and then provide the download link?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sure, I'll need to scan each page and then drop it in a zip. Give me a few minutes to rock this out...thanks Carla!

Thank you! :) I will wait for your reply.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Carla,

Here's the link to the zip:

Lemme know if you have any more questions..also, I have an assignment for chapter 8 too, but i need to clarify the assignment questions.

Thanks! Happy Friday!

Okay, for the price offered I can do the Chapter 7 queries.

If the Chapter 8 queries are not many, then I can include both in the same answer. If not, then I will ask you to open a separate question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cool's a link to Ch8 stuff...lemme know and we'll work it out.

Thanks again!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I just need to complete Chapter 7 (44-58) by this Sunday.
Sorry for the late reply.

I can complete Chapter 7 by this Sunday - I will upload the queries this evening or Sunday morning.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Fantastic! Thank you. How do you give a bonus?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Have you been able to download the queries?

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems otherwise don't forget to rate my answer so that I can get paid for my time!

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, everything worked out great! Thank you. How do I give you a bonus? Also, will I need to create a new question for chapter 8??
You need to rate my answer first as Good or Excellent and then add the bonus.

You can then open a separate question for Chapter 8.

Thank you