Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

BBS5Georgia Peach has been married to a United States citizen

BBS5
Georgia Peach has been married to a United States citizen for the past four years, and has been a lawful permanent resident for four and one-half years. She has filed for a divorce and has been living in Colombia for the past three years.
(1) Can she apply for citizenship after three years of marriage to a U.S. citizen?
(2) Has she met the continuous residence and physical presence requirements?
(3) Has she abandoned her lawful permanent residence?

BBS6
Discuss the changes regarding student visas that have been implemented since 9/11/2001.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I need the answer till Friday and it would be important!

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please but I would need it till tomorrow evening!

Thank you for your reply. Your question is marked high priority and is open to all professionals. We will be in touch with you shortly.
Hello again :)

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I do. I really need it till Sunday evening!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)