Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Can you answer more psychology questions?

Hello, and thanks for question.

I can assist you with the 55 multiple choice questions on this exam. Let me know if this agreeable to you. Also, what is your deadline for submitting the exam?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It also contains a couple of short answers and essays. Will you be able to answer all of them using just the eBook? The deadline is Saturday before midnight EST.

Hello, again.

I'm sorry if my reply was not completely clear. I meant that, for the value you assigned, I was offering to the do the multiple choice questions only. However, I could also do Section II and Section III if you would consider a bonus. How does that sound?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
A bonus is definitely not a problem. I will include one for completing the other sections as well. I ask that you please verify your answers with the eBook only. They're context based questions. Thank you.
I understand. I will probably have this finished by Friday evening, If you want to check on the progress, feel free to reply and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks again!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Excellent. Thank you.
You're welcome.
Hello again,

I've completed Section I and I thought you might want to review the answers. You can click here to view those answers for comparison with your own. I believe these should be correct, but let be know if you have questions about any of the answers. Of course, you need not accept/rate this answer. You can wait until I post the last two sections.

I checked over these answers myself and found a couple of errors that I corrected. Please click here to view the updated file. Should all be correct now.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh wow. I didn't expect to see anything until tomorrow. From the previews, everything looks great. The only thing I'm concerned with is the essay in section 3. Nothing big really. Just that there's an in-text citation but no reference. Would you be able to include the reference in APA format?

Aronson, E., & Mills, J. (1959) The effect of severity of initiation on liking for a group. Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 59, 177-181.

This cites the original research article. Alternatively, you can just say "In 1959 Elliot Aronson and Judson Mills conducted an experiment..." I happened to type it the way I did because that's how it appears in your assignment.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I went to download the sections but only sections 2 and 3 appear. Section 1 is nowhere to be found. Can you re upload it?

Hello again,

Sorry, I should have asked if you had downloaded that file before deleting it. Please click here to view those answers.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No worries. I wanted to wait until it was all done before I downloaded them. I guess it's the integrity in me hehe. Well thank you extremely and I will definitely be applying a bonus as promised. Cheers.

Thanks for the accept/rating and bonus. Hope to assist you again. Good luck on all your studies!