LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Java exam An elevator company has hired you to write a software

Java exam
An elevator company has hired you to write a software program for their elevators. Your program should output to the screen the floor that the elevator is on and whether the doors are open or closed. The elevator should start at the first floor and return there if not in use for several minutes; the doors should be closed.
If a person is outside the elevator on any floor the elevator should prompt for the desired direction, go to that floor, then open the doors. The elevator should then prompt for the floor selection once the occupant is inside before closing the doors. Once a floor selection has been made each floor should be outputted to the screen until the desired floor is reached.
An emergency stop prompt should be provided which displays “emergency stop” on the screen. An override prompt should remove the emergency stop condition.
The program should provide for multiple floor selections from occupants inside the elevator.
The program should provide for multiple selections from users on different floors.
The program should provide prompts for opening and closing the doors but only if the elevator is on a floor.
The building has 5 floors in it.
Welcome back. Hope you are doing well.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
In 4 hrs or less it is due by 10 PST if u can finish by then it would be greatly appreciated
Please wait
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will you be able to complete the assignment in the time allotted? If not please pass on to another expert.
Let me try
Do you have any sample output?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I do not Have a sample output. It has to be able to work in jgrass program. I have to be able to show that it works in a jgrass program
Let me review
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Now you have 3 hours
Download from here:

http://www.wikisend.com/download/234656/Elevator.java
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It's says I can't open it because its local
Could you elaborate?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When I go to the link u provide it says I can't open because its a local file
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.