LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

From the perspective of a computer scientist, work individually

From the perspective of a computer scientist, work individually to recreate a game that can be mapped by automata. This means the game will have a finite set of states (for which certain conditions are true) and an exit condition. Hangman is good example that you can use for this assignment. Create a 2- page report in Microsoft Word document about the description of the game recreated by you and define the automata for how a player makes a move. Your report should include the following:

• A brief explanation of the computing concepts to be modeled.
  • A brief explanation of how the game functions, if the game was created by you.
  • A brief explanation of the original game on which you have based your assignment, if the game already exists.
  • A brief explanation of how the game was integrated with the concepts of computing, if the game already exists.
  • Three scenarios of game play including:
    • The setup of the game.
    • The desired outcome.
    • A sample game for each scenario.

Support your responses with examples.

Cite any sources in APA format.

Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for asking me..

What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, the deadline is today at 2 am. But i would able to submit tomorrow too at the cost of my points.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
I will review it and let you know ASAP.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thank you. I saw that you had some experience answering this kind of questions so i decided to ask you for help.

Your report should include the following:

• The setup of the game.

• The desired outcome.

• A sample game for each scenario.

Support your responses with examples.

Cite any sources in APA format.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Please bookmark this page / add to favourites to come back later on
Check back in 4 hours for updates
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The game should be based on Hangman

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok :)
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Download answer from here Hangman Automata.docx

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you did to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi thank you for the file, it looks great and very informative. I am not sure if you got my message with a attachment the way it should look like! This was from my professor "You should have three separate scenarios that you demonstrate and each should cover the setup, desired outcome, and the sample scenario using the appropriate modeling (ex. Automata)."

Computing concept to be modeled

Enter your text here

How the game functions

Enter your text here

Explanation of how the game was integrated with the concepts of computing

Enter your text here

Three scenarios of game play

Scenario 01

1. Setup: Enter your text here

2. Desired Outcome: Enter your text here

3. Sample of Game: Enter your text here

Scenario 02

1. Setup: Enter your text here

3. Sample of Game: Enter your text here

Scenario 03

1. Setup: Enter your text here

3. Sample of Game: Enter your text here

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any format or previous assignment, so that I can look into it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The template that i posted above is the format he wanted to be. I dont have any previous assignments. i have the grading criteria i hope this will help.

Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
Maximum Points

Analyzed and recreated Hangman according to the given requirements.
10

Explained the computing concepts to be modeled and the functioning of the game.
10

Analyzed and explained how the game was integrated with the concepts of computing.
10

Summarized the three scenarios of game play including the setup of the game as well as the desired outcome.
15

Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using correct APA format.
5

Total:
50

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
What is the possible maximum deadline in hours?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Today by 3 pm

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
How many hours are left?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

13 hours left

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok, I will try my best to provide you answer ASAP.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thank you, XXXXX XXXXX appreciate your help.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you so much for all your helpSmile

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex, How are you?
If you have other questions, you can post your questions using "For LogicPro Only" at the start of the question, it will ensure question comes to me.
I would be happy to help you.