Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

penn foster exam 03810502

Customer Question

1. when saving a document or drawing, you determine the destination folder in which the file will be saved by A. making a selection in the save in: box. B. choosing a folder from the destination drop-down menu C. typing the folder name in the file name: box D. selecting the folder from the folder list of the my computer window 2. In windows xp, which of the following icon is not found in the control panel windows? A. my computer B. mouse C. keyboard D. display 3. a screen saver is best described as a A. stationary display, such as a menu or desktop B. moving full-screen graphic C. desktop background pattern or wallpaper D. antistatic 4. In vista and windows 7, the mouse option is located in the control panel under which option? A. appearance and personalization B. clock, language, and region C. hardware and sound D. mouse and keyboard 5. when your windows xp file becomes too large to fit in a single window, which of these components allows you to bring different portions into view? A. toolbox and work area B. title bar and taskbar C. scroll bar and scroll arrows D. file menu and close button 6. if you've finished working with a data file but intend to work on it again during your work session, which button would you use close the window temporarily? A. close B. start C. minimize D. scroll arrow 7. in vista and windows 7, the run command can be found in which application? A. all programs B. start menu C. control panel D. accessories 8. WHEN YOU SAVE A NOTEPAD FILE FOR THE FIRST TIME, YOU MUST ALSO A. indicate the data and time B. print a copy for your records C. check the file for errors D. give it a name 9. the title bar displays the name of the application and file name being used in the A. drag the window to a new position B. save the file under a new name C. redisplay a document D. change the properties of your computer display 10. when you save a drawing using paint, it's automatically stored as a A. text file B. DOS file C. bitmap file D. system file 11. which of the following is a correct statement about a USB flash memory drive? A. a USB flash memory drive may be removed only after the computer is shut down B. a USB flash memory drive must be connected to the computer before the systemis booted up C. a USB flash memory drive is available in a choice of "writable" and "rewritable" models D. a USB flash memory drive is a removable hardware device 12. which of the following is a commonly used mouse command? A. stop B. drag C. run D. pull 14. windows clipboard is best described as a A. hXXXXX XXXXXst of recently used document B. word processor designed for creating notes and list C. temporary holding area for electronic information D. folder containing important windows tools 15.which component of the windows desktop allows you to retrieve files that have recently been deleted? A. my computer B. word processor C. taskbar D. start button 17. which one of the following describes how to access your local disk in windows xp? A. start-control panel B. start-my computer C. right click desktop D. start-all programs 18. to copy a selected file from one folder to another, you could use the A. copy-return method B. draw-paste method C. clip-shift D. click-drag 19. in windows vista, which button is used to create a new folder? A. organize B. windows icon C.file D. views 20. which windows feature allows you to personalize your computer system? A. my pictures B. control panel C. default programs D. computer

Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)