R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

Can you make pseudocodes for the following, like last time.

Attachment: 2013-07-20_200906_homework_pseudocodes.docx

Can you make pseudocodes for the following, like last time. I need them in 24 hours.

1) Sammy begins a new job with an annual salary of $45,000 for his first year of employment, and a guarantee of a 6% increase for his second, third, and fourth year, and a 8.5% increase his fifth year. Design a program to produce five year salary schedule for Sammy. Example Output Salary – Year 1 = $999,999.00 Salary – Year 2 = $999,999.00 Salary – Year 3 = $999,999.00 Salary – Year 4 = $999,999.00 Salary – Year 5 = $999,999.00 2) Baby Boomers are defined as those who were born between Jan 1, 1946, and Dec 31, 1964. Design a program where the user enters their birthday (Month, Day, Year) Validate the month, day and year for correct values. If the value is incorrect prompt the user to re-enter the value. Validate that the month is between 1-12. Validate the number of days is correct for the month entered. (Ignore February being a leap year). Validate that the year entered is within the baby boomer range, if not prompt the user to input another date. Display their birthday in “Month Name Day, Year” format i.e. February 27, 1957. 3) Modify the Math Quiz problem in Chapter 6 (Problem 3) to allow the user to keep playing the game until they opt out. Keep track of the number of tries, the number of correct answers and the number of incorrect answers, and display these values when the user finishes playing the game. 4) Design a program to display the area code of a phone number. Prompt the user to enter the phone number in character data (digits only i.e. XXXXXXXXXX Validate that they have entered a valid phone number i.e. 10 numeric digits, if not then prompt the user to enter another value. Display the area code. 5) Write a function that determines how many seconds there are in a given number of minutes. Then write a program that prompts the user to enter the number of minutes then use the function to display the number of seconds. Example Output: There are xxx seconds in yyy minutes. 6) The user can select the following items from a menu (1) Hot dog $1.50 (2) Fries $1.00 (3) Lemonade $.75 (4) End Order Design a program that allows the user to select items from the menu by menu item number i.e. 1-4. Validate each order request to ensure that it is a valid menu choice. They can keep ordering items until they enter option 4. Once they have finished ordering display the total value of their order. 5. A dramatic theater has three seating sections, ans it charges the folowng prices for tickets in each section: Section A seats cost $20 each, esction B seats cost $15 each and section C seats cost $10 each. The theater has 300 seats in Section A, 500 seats in Section B, and 200 seats in section C. Design a program that asks for the number of tickets sold in each section andthen displaays the amount of income generated from tickets sales. The program should validate the numbers that are entered for each section.

I can help with these problems, but they're too many at your current offer. Let me know if you could add $50 as bonus and I'd start working on them soon after.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They are very too many but very simple to you. i think just looking at them. I can add $30.00.

Let me know.

Ok. I'll send them by tomorrow.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you!!

You're welcome!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Thank you for the rating. Let me know if you're having any problem adding the bonus we agreed on.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do you add bonus?

There should be "Add Tip" or "Add Bonus" button where you left the rating. You could use that.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just realized you have used a different format than we are using. For example, we not using "double", instead we are using REAL and INTEGERS., Also, you have used too many short cuts and no clear external documentation.

So, let me go thru each one of these lines and see how I can submit as it is due in the next 6 hours now.

Ok, let me know.