R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

can I have the answer as soon as in one hour please...Help!!

A small airline company bought a computer to automat reserving tickets. it asks you to build and development its system. This airline company has one plane which has ten seats . The ten seats split into two zones first five seats for business man other for normal peoples. write code to solve these problems as following: -Define a variable represents the booking zone. -display these sentences on the screen. Press 1 for business man . press 2 for normal people. -Define variables represent five seats for each zone (counter for each zone) -Reserve a ticket for one person (verify if there is empty seats then decrease the counter) -Repeat the above code to five seats. If we suppose a variable represents a passport number for person as following: double pas_num; cout<< "Enter the passport number"<> pas_num; Then we define a single array for each zone in the plane as following: doubleB_man[5] double people[5] write two for loops to enter passport numbers for the people booking. write a function take the array as parameters and print it. Write a code to search it any passport number is XXXXX the array or not. (for loop to passing all array elements and if statement within (for-statement) examines the gives passport number equal to array element or not) Write a function that takes three parameters as input (double pas_num.double arr[],int size) Put the code in task 8 in it .This function returns 0 if pas_num didnt find in arr array and returns 1 if it finds it. Group your above answer and design a program....

Category: Homework
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 9 months ago.
Hi Ahmed,
Welcome to JA!

Let me know if you still need help with this. If you do, please send original requirements' document and also mention the deadline.

Thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Hi RRJha. Yes I still need the help asap please ..and the deadline is today at 10 pm .. Thank you.

This is my question..

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Relist: Other.
I have not got any answer yet ..I have been wait since yesterday.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 8 months ago.
Ok, I'll work over this and get back to you soon.

Thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Ok am waiting . Thank you very very much RRJha.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 8 months ago.
You're welcome!
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 8 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Thank you very much for the answer I am very happy with the answer Mr RRJha ..

Regards

Ahmed

Keep in touch.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 8 months ago.
Glad to help!
In case you need further help, just begin your question with 'For RRJha' and I'll revert back to you.

Thanks