Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Degrees in Math, Education and Accounting, years and years of tutoring.
29937297

•Should both civil and criminal court cases be proven in the

Customer Question

•Should both civil and criminal court cases be proven in the same manner?
• Should preponderance of evidence and beyond reasonable doubt be abolished and/or replaced with one standard of proof?
•Why?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ray Atkinson replied 1 year ago.

Ray Atkinson :

Hello, and welcome to our service.

Ray Atkinson :

Is there a length requirement for this?

Ray Atkinson :

If there is not, I can do it. If there is, I will move the question to the essay category for someone there to answer.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
I got a message that you were looking for me.
Is there a length requirement for this assignment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Expert

Yes, and I need the answer to be in one page only, please send me the answer ASAP because tomorrow will be the last day that I should send this assignment to my instructor.

Thank you

I will get something written up for you since you are short on time.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience: Degrees in Math, Education and Accounting, years and years of tutoring.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Expert

Thanks for your service.

You are quite welcome. Look me up again if you need help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Why the U.S is not a member of ICC (International Criminal Court)?

Do you agree?

A new assignment requires a new question. Please make a new post with my name on it, and I will answer it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Ray Atkinson

I have 2 questions for you and I need you to answer them ASAP please these questions are:

1-Why the U.S is not a member of ICC (International Criminal Court)?

2-Do you agree?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

MAX

I would be glad to help, but please make it a new question and put my name on it.