ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

I wonder if you would be able to solve this Object Oriented

I wonder if you would be able to solve this Object Oriented Programming problem. Thank you.

http://snk.to/f-cdzk811b

Other notes to considerate:

What kind of data structures will/might you be using? How? Why?

What kind of algorithms will you be using? How? Why? Discuss the preconditions, post conditions, parameters/arguments, and return values of these algorithms.

What kind of conceptual, hierarchical, or class-dependency modules exist in program?
Welcome back how soon you need this done
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I need it by the 23rd next week.

I will have it ready by then Nasir
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you once again.

welcome
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi ATLProg,

Just checking on you to see if everything is working fine with you and if there's any thing that you need me to clarify.

Thanks

i am doing good
Please download solution from

http://wikisend.com/download/167904/comets.zip
Please download solution from

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just saw your message now. Im going to take a look and give you a feedback. Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi ATLProg,

Few things to consider:

- I must be able to move the ship so in the SpaceObject class i believe, you are missing the method to make it move

- The objects aren't suppose to go off the windows, they are suppose to wrap around, and as they break into small objects they should be moving faster

- If i have to implement sounds, should i do it in CometsMain? Do you know any short method for that?

Thank you

ok
Please download modified solution from

http://wikisend.com/download/127854/Solution.zip

Please note inorder to move the Ship you need to hit Up arrow of your keyboard.
for sound following link might help.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2416935/how-to-play-wav-files-with-java
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ATLProg,

If the only change you made was in the SpaceObject (move method) then I still don't see changes in the game. Plus, there is still flaws in it.

The cannon aim is not coordinated with the shots/bullets. There are times that the cannon is pointing to the left and the bullets are being fired either down or to the right.

Shots shouldn't be erased at its old position (this way I'm having the bullets all over the screen even after i missed the shot). So, if i miss a comet, once the bullets are off the screen, they shouldn't come back as they are doing now.

So consider this, in those old arcade space games, you don't move the cannon. The spaceship just shoot straight up and and the keyboard arrows keys control the spaceship up, down, left, and right.

Hope i didn't overwhelm you with the wording.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry ATLProg,

I forgot about the angle, so the right way to do it is ....left and right changes the cannon angle, whereas up moves it in that direction...

Sorry but I am out of ideas. Will opt out for others
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So,

it should rotate the angle of the ship, from there, I have to able to shoot or move in that direction

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry didn't see your last post. You want me to find another expert?

Yes please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How is that work, do i have to pay again?

you havent paid me yet anyways
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just one more questions if you will,

Why you have SpaceObject as an Abstract class?

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Angela