LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

LogicPro onlyThe files must be called .Examp

LogicPro only

The files must be called .

Example: MikeMillerProg7.java

Ensure you include ALL files required to make your program compile and run.
I would like to see your .java files only.

Write a program that tests the user’s ability to memorize a sequence of colors. As shown in the sample session, the program starts off by displaying a dialog box with a list of colors that are to be memorized – red, white, yellow, green, and blue. The user then enters the colors one at a time in a text box. If the user makes a mistake, the program prints a “Sorry” message. If the user correctly enters all the colors, the program prints a “Congratulations” message. Note that when the sorry or congratulations message is printed, the window’s original components get cleared away.

As always, you are required to write elegant code. In particular, you should avoid hard coding the color values in the interior of your program. You should declare those values one time in an array at the top of the program.

Note:

· Your program should contain a class named YourNameProg7.
· Use a simple FlowLayout layout manager scheme.
· Use an inner class for the listener.

As always:

· Limit your use of class variables and instance variables – use them only if appropriate.
· Use appropriate modifiers for your methods. The modifiers we’ve discussed are private, public, static, and final.
· Use helping methods if appropriate.
· Mimic the sample session precisely. In particular, note the dialog box’s text, the window’s title, and the window’s text.

First sample session:

The opening dialog box:

After closing the dialog box, here’s the main window:

After typing the first color:

After pressing enter and then typing the second color:

After entering all five colors correctly:

Second sample session:

After closing the dialog box and typing the first color:

After pressing enter:

You can get full credit for completing this section only.

Provide a hint button that causes the current color’s first letter to appear in the text box. For example, since the first color is red, the first hint should be r. The hint button must cause focus to be put on the text box (i.e., the cursor should appear within the text box without the user having to click there with the mouse). To cause focus to be put on a component, use the requestFocusInWindow method. See Sun’s API documentation for requestFocusInWindow details.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey how's it going? I would like to have it by Friday in the afternoon.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML