Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

Prepare a 350- to 700-word paper describing a cultural event

Prepare a 350- to 700-word paper describing a cultural event you have experienced, such as music, dance, theater, art, literature, or others, and your reaction to the event.

Explain how the event was an expression of what you know about the humanities, art, style, genius, and culture of the time period it represents.

Respond to the following questions in your paper:

o How are the humanities distinguished from other modes of human inquiry and expression?

o How does the selected form of cult

I can help in this but I noted you have not accepted the answer provided in the first question you posted. I am thinking perhaps you're not yet familiar with the site system and are not aware that you need to give positive ratings if satisfied with the answer so the expert helping you will get the credits. Anyway, do have other reason for not accepting the first answer?

If you will let us know, that will help us improve our service to meet your expectation.

Anyway, is there any required format for this assignment?

Do you have any cultural event in mind?

When do you need this?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did not realize someone already answered this...

• Format your paper according to APA standards.

Prepare to discuss your paper in class. Papers will be assessed for content, organization, and structure. In addition, papers will be assessed on the student’s choice of event, description of activities, and the overall explanation of the event’s significance.

I really have no cultural event if you happen to know one that may be better for you.

When do you need this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
By tomorrow evening.
Ok, let me help in this :) .
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not sure if you can see this in my previous post but just in case here it is again:

• How are the humanities distinguished from other modes of human inquiry and expression?

• How does the selected form of cultural expression compare with other forms you know about from the same time period?

Prepare to discuss your paper in class. Papers will be assessed for content, organization, and structure. In addition, papers will be assessed on the student’s choice of event, description of activities, and the overall explanation of the event’s significance

Thank you in advance!

Ok, I'll have this in the evening.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Any luck finishing this?? It's already 10pm

Yes, you will have good luck today I guess. :)

Will be posting it in a bit.

Uploading it now.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks :)
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Have you viewed the file?

Please let me know of your feedback.

Hope I will also have a luck to get positive feedback so I get credit for helping you in this. :)